𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

𝐙𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

I watched as Lucky and Cash play fought each other in the backyard just to be sure they didn't hurt each other. Shaking my head, I walked back to the kitchen, watching as my mom fed Moe some more eggs. "Mamá, ya ha comido." (Mama, he already ate.)

She looked up at me before sighing. "Solo quiero asegurarme de que ha comido bastante. Eso es todo." (I just wanna make sure he's ate enough. That's all). She said, throwing the fork in the sink.

"Moe, you want something else? You still hungry?" I asked, looking down at him. He looked up, shaking his head, letting me know he was just eating whatever she gave him.

"Ok, ok," she threw her hands up, turning around to begin washing the three dishes that were in the sink. "Today, I have to leave at 12:00 PM to see house," she told me, reminding me about it.

"Oh, yea! Cleo's going with you?"

My mom had finally decided that she was gonna' leave my dad which was a relief. After thinking hard about it, she decided to stay in the US and buy a new house.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Ight, send me pictures of it," I told her as I looked down at my watch. "We gotta go though. Love you."

"Love ya'," she walked over, pressing her lips onto my cheek. After kissing me, she bent down and waved to Moe, telling him bye.

He waved back slightly, making her smile grow wide. I chuckled, picking him up, putting him on my hip.

Walking to the back door, I opened it to tell the dogs to come in. "C'mon Cash and Luck." They looked up at me and then began to run back. "Get your toy," I said to cash, seeing the plush chicken on the patio.

Lucky huffed as he stepped inside, beginning to smell Moe's leg. "Dog!" Moe yelled excitedly, trying to reach down and pet him.

I let him down and he started rubbing Lucky's coat gently like Zinnia taught him. I noticed Lucky starting to move close to his face, so I pushed him away slightly. "Get out his face." Lucky listened and licked his hand then then ran downstairs. "Come in the house," I said to Cash since he was just sitting there. He stepped in the house, running after Lucky, making me chuckle a little. "You want me to put them up or you'll watch them? I asked my mom while I picked Moriah up once again.

I never really knew if he wanted to walk or not. I just assumed he wanted to be carried because he always asked.

"I'll watch them till Cleo come get me." I nodded to her answer. As long as she put them up when she left.

-

Watching as Destiny and La'Ron went back and forth on who was gonna' do what, I grew irritated.

"Yo, shut the fuck up. It's not that deep!" Teeno emphasized, slapping the table, making them look over at him.

"He gotta be talking to you," Destiny rolled her eyes, looking at her twin.

"Y'all gotta be serious. Y'all working together what is there to argue about?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I...don't know," she sighed, still mugging La'Ron.

"Ight, then give it up. Back to what I was saying, y'all need to be in and out of there; not sitting, getting drinks, getting dances, none of that shit. Do that on your own time."

"Ight, so are we going through the back or front?" La'Ron asked with a confused look on his face. "Who do we talk to? Y'all just told us what to do, but no details."