𝐭𝐞𝐧.

𝐙𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
  ☔︎︎
    𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"What you doing man?" I sighed, looking at Teeno as he grabbed his keys and phone off the table.

"I'm about to go get that bitch," he gave me an angry look in questioning like what I was asking was stupid.

"Yo, yo, man chill," I told him, trying my best to stop him from doing just that.

"For real, you can't just run up in there," Slim shot him a warning look from across the room.

"The fuck y'all mean? That nigga shot my brother... he in the hospital fighting for his life and y'all telling me to wait?" He frowned, bewildered at our composure.

I had just informed Teeno of who shot his cousin and now he was acting irrationally. I sent people to ask those that be around the block if they seen anything and after giving this girl $350, she came clean about fucking with one of his men.

"We get that, but listen he got people working for him, you can't just run up in there especially without us. This shit has to be planned. Either they shot the wrong person and realized or.." I rubbed my face, "Mario was in some shit." Reluctantly, I looked up and noticed that his face turned into a hostile look. I hated to say it but I had to be honest with him.

"Sol right man, this shit was planned. Ole girl told us so— she could be lying but we'll find out once we find 'Leik'."

"Right, that's another thing. We got an idea but we don't fully know, so just wait. We gon' figure it out."

"Alright man," he sat back down in his seat, checking his phone. "I gotta get back to the hospital, my auntie gotta go to work," he stood right back up, pulling his pants up along the way.

"Alright, be safe, man," Slim dapped him up.

"Be safe," I leaned over the seat, slapping hands with him too.

"Fosho', fosho'."

Slim watched as he left then sat next to me when the door closed. "I think he was in some shit, man and didn't wanna tell nobody," I nodded my head, taking in everything he was saying. "Listen, he go to a private school and he number 3 at state, so I feel like he may have tried to buy something from him instead of coming to us because he feel like we'll snitch or we know he got too much going for himself so we wouldn't give it to him. A lot of kids be doing drugs, smoking weed, shit we did at 16 so you never know," he explained.

"That's true...damn, man, this shit so much," I shook my head, running my hands over my curls.

"For real."

After a while of just chilling, my phone ranged, making me roll my eyes and dig into my pocket to fish it out. Someone was always calling me. Looking at the screen of my phone, I read my sister's name and prepared myself to hear whatever bull shit she was about to tell me. "Hello?"

"Hello, my little brotherrr!" She sanged as soon as the call connected.

"Wassup, Cleo?"

"Nothing boy, where you at?"

"Work."

"Mm, I'on hear no clippers, Zymeir."

"Ok, Cleome."

"Come out to eat with me and Chloe," she said, talking about my niece.

"Where she at?

"I'm about to go pick her up from school."