𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
☔︎︎
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

Zymeirs eyes flickered between the busy highway and the GPS that was displayed on the screen in the car.

Zinnia sat back texting her mom, slowly growing annoyed.

𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮.💕

Is Moe okay?
Ya'know he may be scared in California since he's so used to Maryland.

Zinnia?

He's been out here before mama,
He's okay. He's reading

Oh, right...are you guys at Zakai's?

Not yet, almost

Tracy had been texting since this morning, she was just very concerned and wanted them safe across the country.

"Momma!"

"Yes,my love?" She turned around to look at Moriah who sat in his car seat in the back.

"All done." He expressed holding the book out to her.

"You finished reading it?" He nodded his head indicating that he did such. She grabbed the children's book sitting it in her lap.

"This A.C ain't doing nothing," Zymeir commented while pushing the button to allow the window to roll down. "Then they driving slow as fu- " he cut himself remembering Moe was in the car. Zymeir took a deep breath through his nose while tapping on the wheel.

It was 4:30PM in California and the traffic was crazy. "Get in the express lane." She told him seeing that it was moving fast as usual.

Looking over he turned on the left turning singled merging over into the express lane. Thanks to Zinnia, they were now navigating through traffic swiftly.

The beat to Share My World by Mary J. Bilge was heard lowly through the SUV's radio, prompting Zinnia to lean forward and turn it up. "-My love, don't you leave, promise I'll be here..." She began to sing along to the lyrics.

Zymeir continued to drive while listening to his girlfriend sing the lyrics with a decent amount of passion. He found himself sight seeing a couple times.

While he was younger, his parents took he and his sister all around to travel but one place he'd never been to was California.

Soon they were off of the highway and stopped at a local gas station. The air smelt heavily of marijuana which was slightly surprising to the two. "Seems like almost everyone down here smokes." Zinnia commented while pulling Moe out of his car seat.

"Yea.." Zymeir trail off.

Zinnia noticed he'd been awfully quiet so she decided to ask about it. "You okay, baby?"

He sighed, standing beside her "Not really...not even gonna lie I'm low key nervous to meet your dad, and your step dad too," he said coming clean.

Really he was very nervous.

Zinnia stepped inside the gas station before looking at him. "I promise you're overthinking it. They're nice people—well they make a lil extra hard towards you at first since it's about me but they're very nice. I promise."

"You're their kid bae, of course they're gonna be nice to you."

Her head fell back as she chuckled. "Everyone says they are nice, not just me."