New Story

Hey my lovelies!
I feel like I haven't made much effort on here in quite some time, but please forgive me, I've had quite a busy time!

I'm officially a university student now which feels crazy and I'm still adjusting to it all (unfortunately) being online!

Buttttttttt.....

I've been rewatching Haikyuu, quite frankly, an unhealthy amount of times these past few months, and it's got me thinking.

Although I have stories which are currently left unfinished, I'm struggling to find motivation to continue them, but I promise I will make sure to when I get back into the flow of writing !

But for now, I have an idea.

I plan to start a new story, one which follows the timeline of Haikyuu far better and more realistically compared to any other story I have done. And yes, that means it will be a longer one !

But here's the catch. You guys will be choosing who the fanfic is revolving around !

As usual I will be creating a female character to join the plot, but it's in your hands who this will be!

You can choose from:

Kageyama Tobio
Hinata Shoyo
Tanaka Ryunosuke
Azumane Asahi
Sawamura Daichi
Yamaguchi Tadashi

Please comment/vote below who you want the story to focus on! You have a week, and whoever has the most votes wins !

Thank you to everyone who still loves and follows me stories, I hope I don't disappoint!

I love you all and I'm excited to see how this pans out!

Love,
Jess-chan