Back To School|(22)|

Shiraishi Pov

I yawned as my alarm woke me up. To early. I turned and slowly opened my eyes.

5:30am

WHY!??? SO EARLY!!!! TO EARLY!!!

I moaned when I realised why. School. It's starts today, Damn. I rolled myself out of bed and stared at my clothes hanging o the wardrobe. Uh. Effort.

Timeskip

I somehow managed to get ready. I had to triple check my uniform was correct, and not backwards or something.

I stuffed a piece of toast in my toaster, just as my phone went of. I turned it on and saw that I got a message from Yachi.

-Hey!!! Morning!!! Is it okay if I walk with you? I'm on my way to your house :)

-Yeah sure!! I'll be ready in a minute so see you then!! M

-Okay, see you in a minute!!

I smiled and put my phone down, then grabbed my toast. I was just buttering my toast when the doorbell went.

I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Yachi. She was smiling widely, and somehow seemed wide awake.

She ran and gave me a huge hug.

"I've missed you!!!"

"Yachi-chan....I saw you four days ago...."

"That seems ages ago though!!!"

I giggled. It was hard not to when your with Yachi. She has the kind of personality to cheer someone up, even if they don't want to be.

I grabbed my bag and we set of. It was great catching up with her, even if we did last see each other four days ago. She had gone to visit her cousins, and was complaining about how creepy they were.

"But their so wierd!!!! Sakura is just wierd, and Yoshino was trying to flirt with me!!! Seriously!!! First he's my cousin!!! Second, HE'S THREE YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME!!!!!!"

I giggled and she wailed at me.

"THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER MIUNA-CHAN!!!!"

I nodded but laughed to myself again. Yachi was more animated than normal today, I wonder why. Was she excited to go back to school or something? Hmm, I wonder why.

When we got to the school we were greeted by our classmates. We got to choose where we sat, and me and Yachi sat down together.

Everybody was arriving, and a saw Kei come in. He smiled at me and sat on the seat in front of me. Yamaguchi was following Kei, and sat in front of Yachi.

Our teacher entered and began yapping about something I couldn't even be bothered to listen to.

Class went quickly, and me and Yachi went to buy drinks together at break. We got to the vending machine and I got strawberry milk, and Yachi a chocolate milk.

As we were walking down the hallway we got stopped. It was by a boy in our class, called Ashuto Hiikori. He seemed pretty nice, but I had never talked to him.

"Um Shira-chan??"

"Oh hey!! And call me Miuna-chan!!"

"Oh! Okay!! Um, I was wondering if I could talk to you...."

"Oh, okay. What is it?"

"Well, could I talk to you alone for a minute. On the roof maybe?"

I looked at Yachi and she nodded.

"Um....sure. Okay. Let's go."

He nodded and we walked. When we reached the rooftop, I noticed that he was blushing slightly. I wonder why. Is something up??

"Ano....what did you want to talk about???"

"Oh! Um....I wanted to tell you...."

He paused and looked down at the ground. What's up with him???

"Are you okay??"

He froze when I said that, and akwardly looked up at me.

"I...uh....I....really like you...."

I froze when I heard him say what he did.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He....likes me!? WHAT!?

"Wait....what!?"

"Um, sorry Miuna-chan...."

"No, it's okay!!! I just...."

Hmm. What to say. Kei told me to Keep our relationship a secret, I'm guessing because he's shy. So, should I let him down gently. Yeah....that would be best....

"Oh....i'm sorry. I'm just not ready for a relationship....your a really nice person though, and you deserve better than me."

He looked really disappointed, and I felt like such a bad person.

"Oh....okay. well, thank you for listening to me anyway."

I gave him a small smile and he returned it. I turned, and walked away, back to class. I returned just in time. Kei gave me a concerned look, and Yachi looked confused.

"What did he say Miuna-chan??"

"He....confessed to me...."

"Okay....wait WHAT!?!?"

"It's okay!!! I politely declined."

"Awww....poor guy. But Miuna-chan??"

"Yeah??"

"This is probably just the start of the confessions. Your gonna need to be prepared for this."

"Wait....more!? Just turning down one was hard enough!!! It may happen again!? That's no fair!!"

Yachi giggled and me and I moaned. Do boys realise how annoying it is to be confessed to!? If only I could tell them about Kei, it would save their feelings, and both of our time.

What if this happens again DX

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!!

Thanks for the nearly 600 views!!

It means so much to me that you guys are interested in my story!!

Hope you enjoy my daily update!!

-Jess-chan ♡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••