Huh!?|(9)|

Shiraishi Pov

No one had mentioned what they had seen in the room, and it was no suprise. Kei had given them, 'The Look', as I said it. They obviously were still thinking it because I could see them looking at us and talking quietly, especially Hinata and Kageyama.

Well I don't blame them, we looked a sight right now, and especially after what happened earlier

Flashback....

"What?"

Kei glared at the boys and Yachi, and they moved back a bit, all except Yachi.

"What are you doing!?"

He looked at her and rolled his eyes. He looked hilarious, and I gave a small nervous giggle. He looked down and smiled at me, and hugged me a little tighter. I leaned against his chest with my back, and looked back at the boys and Yachi. Kei cleared his throat.

"I think it's pretty clear here. I like Miuna and I confessed to her last night, and she accepted."

I smiled at him and he held my hand softly. He leaned foward and lightly kissed my forehead. Hinata looked a bit shocked and confused, but Yachi was smiling at me and winking, and Yamaguchi put his thumbs up.

"Way to go Tsukki-chan!!"

"Now if you don't mind, I'd kinda like to talk to my girlfriend in private."

GIRLFRIEND!?

He picked me up bridel style and walked out of the room to be more dramatic. When we got into the hallway, he put me down.

"Sorry about what I a minute ago. I....wanted to ask you, but I hope I am correct with this and what the answer would be."

I smiled at him and entwined my hands into his, smiling. He was blushing, but I loved that about him, that he couldn't hide it. I looked into his eyes, and tilted my head to the side.

"Now...ask me properly."

He beamed, and I felt a shiver go through my body.

"Will you, Shiraishi Miuna, be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!!"

I threw my arms around him, and we gave each other a tight hug.

End Of Flashback....

We were walking hand in hand, I in front of everyone. We were akward, both of out faces red with embarrassment, but we didn't stop. We were just about to walk into the gym, and that's when everyone began to notice us.

Nishinoya jumped up from his seat and raced towards us.

"What are you doing to Miuna-chan!?!?!?"

He glared angrily at Kei, and I stood in front of him.

"It's okay Nishinoya-Senpai."

He looked at me a little shocked, but stepped back a bit and looked relieved.

"Why are you so protective over my girlfriend?"

Kei put his arms around my waist and held me closer to him. Nishinoya's eyes widened and he started to step foward.