My Valentine|(24)|

Shiraishi Pov

Rubbing my eyes slowly, I looked at my phone. 3 missed texts.

I smiled to myself slightly. After the confession in school yesterday, Kei has been messaging me tons. It's amazing how different can feel in the gap of two days.

-Hey! Since today's a Saturday, wanna do something? K x

-Are you still asleep? K x

-You are!! Sorry, text when your awake? K x

I laughed to myself and began typing a response back.

-Morning!! I am awake now, and I would love to do something with you today! What's the plan? M x

I put my phone down, and began getting dressed for the day. It's warm today, so I settled for white shorts, a purple top, and my white pumps. After leaving my hair down, I checked my phone again.

-Well....I was wondering if you wanted to go to a water park??? If you don't want to its fine!! K x

-I'd love too!! It'll be great because of the weather!! What time do you want to come over?? M x

-Is 11:30am good for you? K x

I looked at the time.

10:47am

-Yeah sure, see you soon!! M x

-Okay, love you. K x

-Love you too! M x

I smiled and put down my phone. Things with Kei are so much better now. After telling the whole class a out us yesterday, he had a long talk with me and and apologised for being an idiot.

Now, I was as happy as I had been when I first started dating him. I felt like I was on cloud nine, and that everything in the world was perfect.

I didn't realise that I could find someone like Kei, someone who I could trust completely, and wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

But hey, I guess you can't really plan for things like this to happen, it just does.

Well, who cares. It DID happen, that's what's important. I do t care about the past, or the future. I just go day by day, and enjoy what I have at the present. With the love of my life.

Tsukishima Kei.

The End.

For now.