Why That!?|(18)|

Shiraishi Pov

Tanaka and I went to the home economics area to cook lunch. Thankfully we were allowed to, or else everything we had done would have been a waste.

"Tanaka-Senpai, what should we make??"

"Hmm, we have the stuff for curry right?"

"Oh, good idea!!"

He blushed and rubbed the back of his head, laughing akwardly. I got out the meat vegetables and began to prepare it, and Tanaka started cooking the rice. He saw me preparing the meat and vegetables and his eyes widened.

"Your really good at cooking Miuna-chan!!"

"Haha your just saying that."

No, seriously your really good!"

"Well, arigaro, then."

He nodded, and turned around to carry on with the rice, but I saw his ears were a bit red. When I finally finished making the curry thanks to Tanaka and Kageyama's curry sauce, I began cutting up fruits and getting the cakes and shortcake ready.

"Miuna-chan??"

"Yeah??"

"How can you cut fruit like that??"

"Like this??"

"Yeah!! It looks really cool!!"

"Haha....arigaro. my Okãsan taught me how too when I was younger."

"Wow!!"

I giggled and laid out all of the fruits. I had bought mango, apples, bananas and peaches, and put them on plates in a patterned order. My mum would always make fun of me for playing with food, but who cares, as long as it looks nice.

Timeskip

I heard squealing from all the boys as me and Tanaka laid down the plates on the makeshift table. Everyone had a portion of curry and rise, and the fruits and cakes were left to he side for now.

It was great seeing how happy my cooking made people, and made all the effort I put towards it worthwhile. Everyone was making fun of Kageyama for just bringing curry sauce, but he ignored them and began eating.

Hinata was as enthusiastic as ever, and looked like he was going to explode. The others were polite and thanked me and Tanaka for our effort, but ate normally. I saw Kei give me a subtle smile, and then begin to eat his food.

When we were done I collected the dishes a deep went to wash them. I then got back and gave everyone a portion of fruit and cake. When I was done I walked over to Kei and gave him the Strawberry Shortcake that I k ew he loved.

He smiled at me and wrapped me into a small hug.

"I missed you today. Even though you were so close, I haven't been able to talk to you properly all day."

"I missed you too!"

He let out a small laugh and wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my forehead. He took the cake and sat down, but then got his phone out. My phone went off and I turned it on to answer.

-This is lovely, thank you. K x

-Glad you like it! M x

-Yeah :) are you still up for meeting my family? K x

-Of course I am! I'm really excited!! M x

-That's good. My mother and brother are very excited to meet you. K x

-Cool!! What time shall we meet up on Saturday?? M x

-Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to come over after this? My mum knows and she said you could stay over the night if you want. Is that okay? K x

-Really!? That would be awesome!! I'll text my Okãsan and ask her right now!! M x

I smiled and began to message my mum.

-Okãsan, is it okay if I stay at Kei's tonight? His mum knows and I really want to meet them!! M xxxxx

-Okay sweetie, have fun, and make sure that if you do anything....USE PROTECTION OKAY!? (Just kidding it want grandkids you know ;)) have fun!! Xxxxx

I sighed at laughed at her message a little. Yachi peered over my shoulder and burst into hysterical laughter after reading the message.

Everyone else gave us wierd looks, but I was trying to keep myself calm. I'm going to meet his family today. How should I act? Will they like me? The stress it to much oh my god!!

I hope I don't faint....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!

Thanks for the reads!!

Just hit 400 views!?

Haha hope you like my story 😉😉

-Jess-chan ♡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••