Missing Him|(17)|

Shiraishi Pov

Even though Kei went home yesterday, I miss him. I really miss him. Not just I want to be with him, I feel incomplete without him by my side. I got out my phone and messaged him.

-Hey!! Wuu2? M x

I waited and a few minutes later, he responded.

-Hey. Nm bored, wbu? K x

-nmt, really miss you too!! M x

-same here. Oh and can I ask a question?? K x

-sure! What is it?

-I wanted to know if you wanted to meet my family seeing as I met yours. Is that okay?? K x

-that would be amazing I would love too!! When would you want me to meet them?" M x

-hmm. I'm busy this week with studying, but does next Saturday work for you? K x

-yeah that would be amazing!! M x

-see you soon then. K x

-Okay!!!

I paused for a moment, and then added more, and sent it

-Okay!!! Love you!! Xx

I paused for the response, slightly nervous of what would happen. My phone buzzed and I looked at the answer.

-love you too silly! See you soon xx

I smiled at the message, and put my phone on my desk. I sprawled on my bed, looking at the ceiling. I've never had a boyfriend before, so I haven't needed to worry about meeting their parents before.

Tsukishima Pov

I smiled and put my phone down. I felt really nervous about sending that message. Even though I always wanna say things like that I never have the courage, and it proves to be out of character of me.

I looked out of the window, at the stars. Miuna would be meeting my family soon, and I was nervous as hell. What if she didn't like them? What if they didn't like her?

Endless possibilities filled my head, until I eventually gave up. Of course they would love her, I mean, who doesn't? And I know she will love my family, they are, after all, the people who made me me.

I laughed to myself a little, and looked at my phone screen wallpaper. It was a picture of me feeding Miuna the strawberry shortcake. Her mum had gotten a photo of it, and sent it, without Miuna knowing.

She looked so happy and excited. And she was like that around me. Me. I traced her face with my fingers, and then slowly closed phone.

Before Miuna could come over, I would have to do an inhuman amount of studying. Great. Just great.

Shiraishi Pov

I yawned and turned my light of, and snuggled into my covers. It felt empty now that Kei wasn't there, and it made me sad. But I was cheered up quickly because I knew that I would be seeing him very soon.

Timeskip

I woke up when I heard my mum singing happily in the kitchen. She was singing so loud, I could hear it from ages away. Sometimes I really do wonder if my mum has something wrong with her.

I rolled out of bed, and checked if I had any new messages. My screen lit up and I saw three messages. I looked at the time.

10:30am

They had been sent about 2ish hours ago. I checked and saw that they were from Yachi.

8:31am

-Hey Miuna-chan!!! The guys wanna do a practice later today, and have invited us, wanna go?

-I can walk to your house and we can go together? X

-Miuna??? Are you asleep??? OH SORRY IF YOU ARE!!!! (I'll stop messaging now.

I smiled to my and replied to Yachi.

-Sorry Yachi!! I've been asleep 🙊

Am I too late or were they going to meet up later??

M x

I got reply almost immediately.

-It's okay!! 👍 I should have realised you would be asleep, it is a weekend!!

And the guys said about meeting at 12:00. We are meant to bring some things to cook with, and we're gonna have lunch together before practise.

So your not late 😊

I sighed with relief, I wouldn't miss it. I got really quickly, dressing in my black shorts, my sports bra and put a white top over it. I put on my white trainers and tied my hair up into a bun.

I called out to my mum to tell her that I was going out, and she told me to be safe and that she would see me later.

I hurried to the groceries store, and bought meats, rice, fruits and vegetables. I then found some pretty looking cakes, and a strawberry shortcake, in case Kei was going to be there.

I pulled out my phone and texted him.

-Hey! are you going to be at the practice and lunch thing today? M x

I got a response quickly and smiled.

-I'm coming yeah, but I probably won't be able to stay until the end. Are you coming??? K x

-Yeah!! And I've brought the food I'm bringing for lunch!! M x

-Cool, see you soon! K x

I smiled and put my phone back into my pocket, before quickly messaging Yachi.

-Hey Yachi-chan, sorry to bother you but since I had to go to the Groceries store, I'm going to walk by myself. See you later!! M

I bought the food, and walked out the store happily. Hopefully the boys will like what I've bought, and I will definitely share with them.

Timeskip

I finally got to the school, and could hear the guys playing Volleyball. I smiled and walked up to the gym. Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata, Kageyama, Sugawara, Daichi, Asahi, Yamaguchi, Yachi and Kei were already there.

Kei.

"Sorry I'm late guys!!"

I scratched the back of my head and laughed.

"It's okay Miuna-chan!! Now we can see what everyone else bought for lunch!!"

Tanaka looked excited, and I smiled at his enthusiasm. He straightened and opened his mouth.

"Kageyama what do you have!!"

"Curry sauce."

"Okay....wait what!? Kageyama you needed food!! FOOD!!"

He sighed and looked over at the others.

"What do you guys all have?"

Everyone held out their food, which was wierd and random. Hinata had ser loin steak. The only remotely normal ones I saw were Yachi with a bento, and Kei with strawberry shortcake.

"Ano....Tanaka-Senpa???"

He turned around and looked at me.

"What, Miuna-chan??"

"Would this help??"

I opened my bag and showed the food I had bought. He looked happy, but then actually burst into tears.

"Arigaro Miuna!! We're saved!!!"

Jeez....someone really seems to like their food....