Prologue

15 years ago

The time had come, the gods have taken matter into their own hands, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and Athena. Due to the war between the Demon dimensions, they had to hire reinforcements. Odin and his army from Asgard, joined at his side. Odin's sons, Loki, and Thor also joined in the fight. Zeus' daughter Talia fell, leaving Zeus heartbroken, mourning the loss of his daughter. Poseidon's son Percy also joined in the fight, Injuring himself, but not to the brink of death. Hades also had a child, a daughter, however, she was of no use, seeing as she was only six year old at the time. That's right Hades had a child, and she knew nothing of him. He left her when she was born, with a couple who only prayed for a child. They named her Gabrielle Mitchell. The couples names were Susan and Greg. They were so grateful. They thanked the gods above. Hades however regretted that decision. But the war, would give him a reassuring attitude to see her again. Because what happened that day, was raw.

"THOR, BEHIND YOU," Odin yelled out to his son, the one who would take the throne. Remember this was after Loki came back, and changed his mischievous ways. He made right with his father, and Thor was to take the throne once Odin passed. Odin was trying to save his son, when a demon stuck him from the side, piercing his heart.

"FATHER," Loki yelled. His rage taking a hold of him. He struck the demon, with his power, and it fell five feet from where he was before. Odin was gone. Sadly.

The war was over, but it would return. No one would be safe, but there was one, who had enough power inside her, to break the demons, all of them, and the one that possessed them. Hades knew what he must do. He would have to tell Thor to send Loki down, watch over her, until the time was right. He was the only one with enough power, and no throne, who could watch her. And keep her safe. Because the demons would get the word, and would try to kill her.

"I will do this, for father, she will be safe, and I will bring her back, and when the time is right, we will avenge our father and stop this Monstrosity," Loki said. He shook his brothers hand, with the flash of light, he vanished, to earth.