Chapter 11

I woke up, not remembering what had happened. I remember the party and the songs, but I couldn't remember after that. It was a blur. Like My memory were erased. The thing I remembered was I sang to Loki, and that was it. After that it's like I blocked it from my mind. And maybe I did. I woke in Hades' chamber. He was watching after me. Something happened last night. He would not have brought me here and watched me, if it hadn't. He noticed I was awake. He sat on the bed beside me.

"Gabs, do you remember what happened last night," He asked. I shook my head.

"No, it's a blur after singing," I said. He nods to me.

"You were drunk, we found you passed out in the arena, you mumbled 'Dad.' And that was when Thor carried you here, so that I could watch after you," He said getting up. Okay, but I won last nights deal. And I don't remember anything after singing, that was some party.

"Okay well, I won a deal, so I have to go get ready, and meet Thor," I said. Hades nods to me. I get up from the bed and walk to his door. There was something he was not telling me. And I wanted to know what.

I met up with Thor in the throne room after changing into my white dress and gold toga. Something the royals wore. I won, so I was taking the offer. But once I got there, I noticed Thor has some bruising on his face. Who beat him up? Wait, did he get into a fight at the party? Was Loki involved? Loki was there with his brother along side Percy and Annabeth. I noticed the stares were pretty cold.

"Okay, I missed half of that party, so please tell me who ruffed you up," I said picking at Thor. They all gave me a concerned look.

"You don't remember what happened," Annabeth asked. I shook my head..

"After singing two songs and talking with you, I went black, did I get drunk?"

"Yes, and you passed out, Thor carried you to Hades chambers, I'm glad you are feeling better," Percy said. I thanked him. Weird. How can half your night just disappear? I remember Loki not feeling the same as I did, but I didn't worry with that.

"I won, so, give it up," I said. Thor smiled and rolled his eyes. Anna came in. She looked scared of me. Thor shook his head to her. She was upset though.

"YOU, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT LAST NIGHT, YOU WENT FULL ON BEAST MODE AND TRIED TO KILL ANNABETH, AND THOR, YOUR BEST FRIENDS, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL," She yelled. Thor places a hand over his head. She just yelled at me, her sister, and she accused my of going 'Beast mode' whatever that was.

"Wait, I tried to kill you two," I asked Annabeth and Thor. Loki looked down. He looked almost sorry.

"You went attack mode last night, like hades you went full beast with wings, and you threw me, but Thor caught me, and you threw him and he was bruised up pretty bad, but Loki got you out of it," Annabeth said. Anna looked confused.

"You don't remember do you?"  She asked looking guilty.

"No, and I don't know why," I said. Hades ran in. He held a book up.

"I know why," he said. I was confused. But I couldn't remember anything so, I can't say that I'm surprised.

"When she came out of beast mode she became unconscious, Her subconscious mind, hid these events, only the ones she didn't want to remember, we have to unlock them though," Hades said. We what?

"I'm sorry you want her to remember that she went full on beast last night?" Thor asked. Loki was just observing.

"If she doesn't remember soon, her subconscious mind will store good memories too, meaning she won't remember any of us before long, we have to unlock it, she has to feel guilt and pain," He said. Made sense, What Who was the guy With Annabeth?

"Hey, who is that," I asked pointing to him. She looked at her friend.

"Gabbie, that's Percy, remember, demi-god," She said, Hades watched me.

"It's starting, we have to get that memory out, NOW," He said.

They began by asking questions, things I didn't care for. Who was at the party, What I sang...I couldn't remember?

"Okay, electrical shock seems to be the only way, maybe it will help," Hades said. Thor decided he was okay with that. Lighting flew from his fingertips, He put it on my head. My body shook and he jolted me with electricity. If I were human, I would have died. But something was starting to seep through. I remembered Percy! And I remembered running out of the party, But I couldn't remember anything else.

"I remember Percy and running out, but that's it," I said. Thor stopped. Hades sighed. Loki walked up to me. He faces me. He looks into my eyes, that feeling came back again.

"She doesn't want to remember, she thinks she will be an outcast, she will be looked at differently, And not just by her Friends, or Hades, but by someone she cares for deeply."

"You." Thor said. He shook his head. Thor sighed and cursed under his breath. But Loki stayed calm. He glared into me.

"Gabrielle, I need you to remember, I want you to remember, it's a part of you, if you care for me, remember," He said. Visions started flickering in my head. I shook them away. I didn't want to.

"No, I don't want to," I said walking away from him. Thor motioned for Hades. Loki followed me.

"Ella, you have to remember, if you don't, you'll forget everyone, everything you've ever loved," He said. And again, flashes came to me, the flames, the wings, Thor, Annabeth.  Loki.

"NO," I screamed. I held my head as the flashes were taking over. I couldn't stop them. They were to strong. The flashes of me begging the beast to stop, throwing Thor and Annabeth, Loki trying to stop me "I can never be that man, or god." NO NO!!! My eyes glowed red, but I fell, I fell to my knees. I fell hard. The tears beginning to stream.

"I'm a monster," I said. Loki bent down to me.

"Actually, you aren't, we can't help what we feel, I may not feel or Maybe I do and don't want to show it, But what you feel is a part of you and it changes nothing, unless you change it, It is your own choice, we have all been with you, even when it has been difficult, we have been right here, no be there for you."

I cried, and I cried hard. Annabeth ran to me, embracing me in a hug. I wrapped myself in her. And Anna joined in. I wanted to die. I almost hurt everyone over Loki breaking my heart to pieces. And he wasn't wrong. I knew better. The choice was there. I chose to not see it. And with that, I let go of the girls and I stood up. Loki and Thor stood together, with Hades. Percy grabs Annabeth, Thor grabs Anna. Love, that's what I seen. From them. I wanted that. But I couldn't have it. Loki never let his feelings out.

I turned away from them, still crying. And I walked out of the throne room. The only thing I could do was train, take it out on the guards, prepare for battle, as usual. Let my heart become rock solid. Because I was destined to be alone. And the demons that we have to face, should not have someone in love, they should fight the beast. And that's exactly what I needed to become when the time is right. I just hoped I could pull myself back when that happens.

TWO WEEKS LATER

            The guards were easy to fight. I focused on my techniques. And I shut people out. Even my sister and Annabeth. We trained, but I hurried, made an excuse to leave. Loki trained me, I left in a hurry. I was pretty prepared. I could teleport, shapeshift, throw energy balls. Thor wanted me to train with him as well, and I did, he always tried to get the best of me, but I gave him the final blow. He was seeing improvement. Hades was now teaching me about the beast.

I figured if I thought if I trained and trained all day, I wouldn't have to deal with anyone. It would be late and I would be to tired to hang out, or do anything. Loki didn't look at me the same. It wasn't a bad way of looking, it was a god way, cold hearted and impulsive, he liked it, but I didn't care what he thought. I did it for me, not him. And the day he seen that, he realized he created something worse than a monster or a beast, he created a broken cold hearted woman who didn't care about anyone but herself.