Chapter 17

I woke up, with a headache. I was laying in a nice bed, comfortable, but not my style. Dad was sitting by the window. He was watching out the window looking at the people. Walking around, holding hands. Waiting for me to awaken. Anna was here too. Waiting. The flame saved me and she was gone now, and I don't know when she would be back. That made tears in my eyes. Anna looked over at me she smiled.

            "Hades, she's awake," She said. I smiled but tears were flowing.

            "Dad she's gone, the flame is gone, I drained her," I said. He came to me grabbing my hand. Anna sat on the edge of the bed.

            "She was incredible, we looked into the mirror, we seen what she did for you, she saved everyone including you," He said. I cried and cried. Dad hugs me, emotionally, lovingly, and knowing I would miss her. And I would miss her, and I hope she resurfaced. To thank her for what she did.

            Thor came in, he seen me and smiled. He was happy to see me alive. I didn't think I would make it here. Olympia seemed quite and peaceful, and since Asgard was gone, his people and him would need a new home. I felt bad, but I saved thousands, no The Flame saved thousands. She was truly special, and I doubted her.

            "It's good to see you Gabbie," He said. I smiled, but where was Loki?

            "Where is Loki?" I asked. Thor sighed.

            "When he thought you sacrificed yourself, he told us to bind him, lock him up, for his own safety, he's in the Olympia holding chambers, we figured we'd let you tell him, you were alive, He's been there three days, you've been out that long" he said.

He was right. I got up. Feeling better. Did I still have the power to dress myself? I snapped my finger, and I did! My leather, I missed it! I had a gown on, which was not weird.

            "I'll go to him," I said. Thor nodded and escorted me out. He didn't talk to me on the way there. He kept quiet. It was nice, but lonely. Thor stopped at the door, He couldn't see me. Thor left me there. I told him thank you.

            I snapped, breaking Loki's bindings. He looked up, but I wasn't in there. I guess he thought someone was letting him out. He seemed upset and confused. He was so handsome, wearing his leather, that pale skin, green eyes. I loved this god, and He loved me, I knew he did. He didn't want to leave my side. He stood up.

            "Excuse me, I was to be bound," He said. He looked at the door. I didn't say anything.  I just stepped into his cell. His eyes became watery. He looked shocked. Almost like he didn't believe it. He almost cried.

            "This isn't real," he said backing away.

            "I am, the red flame saved me, she opened a portal and brought me here," I said. He looked at me with so much relief. He was so happy to see me, he ran to me, embracing me in a hug. I cried to him.

            "She's gone Loki, She gave her life for me," I said. He let me go, His hand resting on my cheek.

            "Then she is forever in my debt," He said. He smiled down at me.

            "I miss her," I said. I pulled away. He nods.

            "She saved your life, and you had so much power with her, I can see why," He said. I nod to him, he grabs my arm turning me to face him.

            "I know Asgard was destroyed, so My garden isn't there, but they have one here, if you want, I can escort you out there," He said. I smiled and nodded to me.

            "Come with me," He said. I grab his arm. He walks with me through the halls.

            We walk in silence. He's in shock, but he looks happy. I do miss Red flame though. She did save me and brought me back. If she ever appeared, I would thank her. She may have already known my gratitude. She was me. Loki looked at me from time to time, and I loved his smile.

We made it outside, where everyone gathered in the gardens around the fountain. He was escorting me to the gardens because my fiends were here, did he know? The looked at me and smiled. I looked at Loki. He smiled at me and looked at our friends. They were there, all of them, even mom and dad.

            "Loki did you know I was alive?" I asked.

            "Oh, yes, we sort of made a little sneaky lie, that I didn't know, so I could escort you, and we invited everyone to share your victory," He said. I looked at Loki, He looked down at me.

            "Did you do this?" I asked. He just nods. He did this for me. Thor and Hades joined me, standing in front of me. With a crown? Hades smiled, for some reason this was more than just my friends and family sharing this moment.

            "Because of the noble deed Gabrielle has performed, we are now crowning her Goddess of the underworld, Queen of The fire dimension," Hades said. WHAT? My eyes widened. The crown was laid upon my head by Loki. It was gold and yellow color, with a vinal design. The one I loved.

            "All hail, Queen Gabrielle of The fire dimensions and goddess of the underworld," Thor said. Everyone bowed to me. I was a queen? This was so unreal. I was so happy in this moment.

            "As queen, I would like to say something," I said. Everyone got up, Even Loki had bowed to me. The raised their heads.

            "I have some news, someone we all new, has given her power to help me, The Flame gave her self, to save me and all of you, I proclaim today RED Flame holiday, in celebration, of the red flame, who gave her life for me," I said. Everyone smiled and clapped. It was unreal.

            "And, I will also be throwing many more parties, starting with a celebration of my return, and I say That we start with tonight, Party in the Gardens of Olympia," I said. Gods and people every cheered.

            After my speech, I was escorted back to my room. To get prepared for this party. As a goddess, I could declare these things. And I was so excited. I had never been so happy. Loki was okay, I was here with him, I was a queen, and my friends were safe. That's all that mattered to me, My loved ones. They all meant a great deal to me. Anna and Thor leaned on each other until I came back, but Loki didn't have that, but he knew I would return. He knew I would find a way back.

Annabeth got me ready as she always would. Mom helped her. I wanted to wear something a goddess would wear. I wore a long gown, silk, green ombre colored, thin strapped, with a belt silk, gold mirror shaped pendant, I had a sheer cloak as well, wrapped around my neck with a gold pendant to clasp each together it hung off my shoulders and was almost as long as my dress.                   

My crown fit on my head; my hair sectioned into braid but also kept down, straight on the bottom.  I looked like a real queen or goddess now.

            "You're beautiful," mom said. I smiled.

Anna wore a simple silk white dress. Annabeth wore a simple sheer Maroon colored dress. I wore flats. Dancing sounded nice. Hopefully Loki would dance with a goddess. I readied myself before us girls, walked out together. Waiting the party, and we were excited. Mom wore a simple black dress.