Chapter 14

Nothing happened that night, we just watched each other, and then we were interrupted by Thor who asked me to sing, Sometimes I hated him. He ruined our special moment. He didn't come into the gardens, but he did yell for me, making me run. I did sing one song, the song I knew would get everyone off of their feet. Annabeth suggested Bad Romance. I swear that was her favorite. And Loki seemed to like it. He was giving me a seductive but extremely attractive and crooked smile. It was so sexy. He was so beautiful. I loved his smirks, and smiles, seductive and all.

                        Anna joined me up on that 'stage.' That's what Thor was calling it. It was just the step-up floor. But whatever. They knew how to party though. The harmony we had going on, was not to compete with. We had been singing for years. The one part I sag, Loki caught it 'I don't wanna be friends.' He gave me a tilted look of genuine joy. He felt the same, but we knew we could not, there was to much at stake with those demons.

            The day after, I woke with a headache. Did I drink again? Oh gods, I think I did. I partied to hard. But gods especially in Asgard, they partied hard. Loki didn't drink much; he kept an eye on me. Alcohol poisoning wasn't an issue with us, but drunk stripping was a thing. Something I did many times while drinking. Up here drinking was permitted at seventeen, mom and dad would never let Anna drink, but she did, and from the sound she was making last night, I don't think she's pure anymore. That made me uncomfortable. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and OH MY GOD.

            "MOM, DAD," I yelled. They were here! But how? Loki stepped out behind them. He did this? For me?

            "I took pleasure in bringing them, they were warned about the side effects, but they had already took a portal to Olympia, mom and dad here thought they would get the drop on a demon, for better studies," He said. They went alone? Mom and dad were not weak, but to go alone?

            "I found them on Midgard, or earth as you call it, I asked them if they wanted to come see you, because you were yourself once more, they said they would love to see you," He said. I ran past them, hugging him, he returned it.

            "Thank you, Loki," I said. He chuckled.

            "I am busy with these new recruit guards, I will catch up with all of you in a bit," He said. He placed a kiss on my head and disappeared. Mom and dad looked at me smiling.

            "So, what's the story on the God Gabbie," Mom said. I pulled them into my room. I was still wearing my gown. I told them to wait a second while I changed. They sat on my bed. I went behind the changing door and snapped my finger. I wore black leather pants and a red fitted shirt with slits. Always and forever me.

            "Okay, So first, we are really good friends, we have established a caring friendship that goes deeper than just friends, but we aren't dating, we are just fond of each other, when I first got here, we hated each other," I said. They looked confused.

            "Long story short, He forgot to mention the portal side effects for humans for the first time, and I blamed him for Anna getting sick and passing out, we bumped heads over it, and I hated him, but we worked through it, he's training my witch side," I said. They smiled. They were genuinely happy.

            "And Anna? Is she and Thor like," Dad got embarrassed to say anything. Thor was way older by far, but they were in love, and had been for a couple months.

            "They've been together for a couple of months, since we arrived, they are in love, oh and don't say anything but your little girl, she isn't so innocent anymore," I said. Dad's eyes got wide. He knew what I meant. But she was seventeen, I was a year younger.