getting home

a long awkward car ride home we arrived at zara's house . she got out and got her stuff then said bye to imogen.

"so who were you with last night then" imogen says as soon as zara left.

i drive away  " for me to know and you to find out "  i say laughing 

" no seriously you gotta tell me " she says interrupting me 

" i will if it goes somewhere i don't need to thinking there's something going on with me , don't worry i will tell u "  i said reassuring her .

i dropped imogen at her house and said goodbye to her and finally got to my house after driving to zara's house then to my neighbourhood.

"muuuum i'm homeee" i say walking through the door.

" hi , did u have fun " she says greeting me at the door.

" so much fun " i say giving her a hug 

" good whose clothes are they" she asks 

" oh imogen's she let me borrow it " i respond 

i don't need her asking about where i stayed last night .

" i'm gonna go unpack my stuff" i say carrying my stuff up the stairs .

finally every things put away .  i hear my phone buzz . 

*hi , did u get home safe *

its from billie . my heart started to beat really fast< she made me so happy .

* yes i did thanku , just an awkward ride home * i responded 

i threw my phone across the room out of nerves that i just texted billie eilish . 

*buzz*

ahhh did she respond that quickly . 

* hey , so my mum just told me i have to go stay at my grandads cos hes sick so u cant stay at mine whilst your mum and dad are away im so sorry xx*

no just imogen . i don't know what im gonna do now , i will think of somet .

* oh okay , that's fine hope paul is oright xx* i responded 

* so your not mad , good im so sorry x* 

* no i'm not mad don't be stupid x* i said reassuring heri will be okay . imogen has a thing about worrying about me too much .

*1 new notification*

*shitt i would of drove u home . so am i ever gonna see you again or you busy *

its a text from billieee omg . shes asking if i'm busy . i hope i see her again damn . 

i'm gonna wait a bit before i respond i don't want to look like an obsessed fan . 

 i ran downstairs to tell my mum i will be home alone when shes on her trip . 

" were only going for 2 days now anyways apparently we are double booked "

" oh okay that's fine then " i say running back up the stairs 

* my friend just cancelled our plans for this week so i'm not busy , why *

i finally replied to billie .

*buzz*

*what did you have planned* billie responded 

shit she replied fast um okay .

* my parents are going away for the week so i was gonna spend the week at hers but shes got to go to her grandparents now and my mum said they are going for only two days now anyways*

shit she didn't need to know all that . why did i send that god she probably doesn't care .

~~~~BILLIES POV ~~~~

shit her friend just cancelled like that bless her um .

* come to my house tomorrow then * i sent

shit that might seem a bit pushy and weird

* if you want to* i quickly added 

i hope she wants to i had such a good time with her yesterday .

~~~~ YOUR POV~~~~ 

she just replied 

ahhhh she wants me to go to her house . i can't believe this .

* that would be great sure what time * i responded 

how could i say no to that 

* come at 11 am so you can come on my walk with me .*

* okay i will be there* i replied

i can't believe this is my life right now . i'm going to sleep tonight with a smile on my face .