spending the day with billie

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

that's my alarm it 9:30 am . i made sure to set an alarm so i can get ready to bet at billies for 11.

i sat down at my vanity and straightened my hair and put some mascara , concealer , bronzer and blush and a little brown eyeliner on. i don't really wear makeup but i want to look good.

i put on some black joggers and a beige corset top with billies hoodie tied around my neck . 

i made sure to put the ring on billie gave me too .

there's a note on the fridge saying my mum and dad already left . and a list of stuff to do whilst they are gone. 

its 10:45 so i better text billie and tell her i'm on my way 

*buzz*

* morning whats your address * its from billie 

*morning  ...... why * i replied 

* im in my car on my way to pick you up *

* oh okay see you soon *

shit shes picking me up i ran upstairs and got my purse and my charger and put on some black and white jordan  ones.

*knock* *knock*

shit okay shes here . i opened the door and she was stood there wearing a full blue tracksuit and blue jordans with loads of chains and a ring on every finger but one .

" hey , you look sooo good" she says

" shut up you look amazing " i interrupt her

" your wearing my ring and hoodie again "

" oh ye do u want them back " i quickly replied

" no no there yours you look better wearing them . lets go to my car its freezing " she says grabbing my hand . i shut the door and followed her to her car . we drove to her house in minutes . 

i don't know if it was billie driving fast or does she really live this close .

we got out and billie walked with me to her front door .

i was immediately greeted by maggie billies mum.

" hello Y\k, good to see you again , you look nice "

" thank you maggie , you too" 

billie smiled and walked further into the house . 

" come on then ." she says asking me to follow her 

" this is pepper and this is shark my baby"  she says walking into her living room where her dogs were laid .

" awww they are both adorable can i pet them ."

" ye sure , i was worried you would be scared cos of their breed " billie says sitting on the floor next to the dogs 

" no no , i always wanted a pit bull i think they are just goofy dogs " i say sitting next to her petting pepper .

" wow pepper likes you , she hardly likes anyone other than us o'connels  " patrick says walking into the room .

" dad your so cringy omg" billie says 

i laugh along 

" so do u wanna go on a walk with them ." billie says standing up.

" ye sure " i say standing up too .

" okay were gonna meet finneas and claudia at the dog park too , oh and u can meet claudia and peaches "

" sounds great " i've known who claudia is a long time i've followed her for 4 years i watch her videos obviously i'm not gonna say that dont wanna seem weird.