Getting ready

I've been a fan of Billie for a little while now , when I found out she was back in LA for a show I had to get tickets. I don't know when she could ever be here again she's getting really popular .
I'm going with a few friends , Imogen she's obsessed with Billie I gave her the ticket for her birthday and she's never been happier . I'm also going with Zara , Imogen invited her she says she likes Billie but she's only in it for the hype , we've never really gotten along she's one of the most popular girls at school everyone loves her but she has to have everything.

The concerts in 2 days but me & Imogen are setting off tommorow to have our stuff at the hotel so we can wake up early get ready and be in line early . Imogen insisted .

It's the day we set off I got a text from Imogen .

* heyyyy, be at mine for 1 and so we can be at
the hotel  for 2:15 for our check in xx*

it was already 11:45 I'd woken up late so I quickly replied .

* ok sure , can't wait to see u xx*

I through a bunch of my best clothes into a suitcase along with a bag of makeup and a curling iorn.

I went made my way downstairs to where my
mum was sat eating some lunch.

"Hey mum"  I shouted dragging my suitcase down with me.

"Hey sweetie , u all packed"  she said .

" ye I think so" I replied .

" what time are u going to Imogen's " she
questioned .

I told her 1 but I'd have to set of at 12:50 to be there on time .

She walked into the kitchen as I began rumerging through my handbag for my charger and spare jewellery i through in there the other night .

Time passed and I was ready to leave . I waved goodbye to my mum and through the case into the back of my car and set off to Imogen's .

I parked up and saw Imogen was already waiting for me at the door . I was a little late so she jumped straight in my car as we drove to the hotel .

It was only like an hour away but we stopped at a gas station for some snacks and to take a few photos .

We got there , unpacked and watched tv untill we went down to the main area for dinner . After we ate we watched movies until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of Imogen alarm it was 5:30 am . I heard Imogen get up but I slumped over and went back to sleep .

I was woken up again by Imogen at 6 telling me to get ready we needed to meet Zara at the venu in 2 hours .

I got up and got ready . I wore black sweat pants And a neon green blohsh hoodie with a neon green bandana with my hair down and curly . I finally decided on black buffalo shoes I grabbed my Louis shoulder bag ( that my grandad bought me) and we set off to meet Zara .

We met her there she was wearing a black skimpy dress with healed boots and a blohsh beanie . Very her .

We were about 5 hours early but in the line everyone danced to billies songs and exchanged instagrams to pass time .