Staying with billie

Billie was soon ready and we walked out to her car . There was 30-50 fans waiting outside the parking lot I instantly knew what Billie was gonna do .

Surprisingly she grabbed my hand and pulled me to run with her to her fans who were all screaming her name .
She hugged everyone as I stood back and watched how loving she was to her fans . She soon said she has to go and waved bye to the fans and grabbed me by my hand as we walked to her car .

Her car was amazing . A Dodge Challenger .

I slid into the passenger side and Billie got into the front she started the car and drove out of the parking lot she grabbed my hand once again .
She turned on some music the whole car drive we sang out hearts out to our favourite songs we seemed to like the same things .

Billie was cute and lovable . I felt like I was dreaming . She smiled at me as we pulled in .
we got out the car and was escorted in by three large security guards .

We soon got up to billies room as I realised there was only one bed . Well I wonder how this is gonna go .

" hey do u wanna get ready for bed and watch a movie , I ain't that tired yet "

I replied

" ye sure only if we watch a horror movie"
I knew Billie liked horror movies .

"Hell ye " she replied

I soon realised I only had my shoulder bag with me so I only had my phone ,my charger and a lipgloss .

"Billie , I don't have my clothes " I awkwardly told Billie

"Oh well , u can wear my clothes she threw me a oversized black hoodie and some black shorts.

"I hope they fit " she said giggling

I got a quick shower and put on billies clothes . They smelt so good . Like heaven .

I walked out the bathroom to see Billie on the bed on her phone eating taki's .

" u like taki's too" I instantly said .

Billie looked up and looked at me for a second

" sheeesh u look so good in that , and ye duh come sit "

I sat next to her on the bed as she asked what move we should watch.

"I don't mind " I said I don't really know many horror movies but I know Billie does

"The bobadook" she said instantly.

She pulled me closer into her arms as we sunk under the covers .

I was getting a little scared as I jumped and snuggled into billies arms .

" shit sorry I was just scared"

I realised that was a bit wierd of me to do.

" don't say sorry it's cute " she says pulling me back in .

The rest of the movie we snuggled up close laughing at when I got scared .

The movie ended .

" that movie never gets old " Billie says

" no kidding it scared me so bad "

" u can sleep in my bed with me , I don't mind I'd like the company and I wouldn't want u sleeping on the hard sofa" Billie said

" are u sure "

"Shit sorry is that weird"

I quickly interrupt her " no no I want to I just wouldn't want intrude "

" oh okay I'm glad " she says laying down

I get up and turn the light off as I grab my phone . I open Instagram .

billieeilish via Instagram

billieeilish | thanku LA , for giving me my final show

billieeilish | thanku LA , for giving me my final show . I love u all
@billiesfan126 |the last showwww omggg!
@finneas | I'm proud of u

That was billies last show .I didn't know that, I quicky texted Imogen telling her I was safe .

* hi , im safe and in bed I'm going to sleep have fun tonight see ya tomorrow.xx*

I shut my phone of and layed down to go to sleep . Billie pulled me to face her .

"I'm really glad I met u " she whispered

" you make me so happy like no one else does "
Before I could reply she hugged me right and shut her eyes and fell of to sleep I cuddled her close and thought about what she said .

Did Billie eilish actually just say that to me omggg . Did she mean it . Is she bi . Does she know I'm bi . I was so tired I drifted off to sleep .