028 - Free Falling

After leaving the churchman and Levi, I am gliding through the air in hopes of reuniting with my squad. I was trying to pinpoint Claude's sleek hair, Althea's reddish blonde hair, Valencia's long platinum blonde hair, Vale's black wavy messy hair, Luka's weird mullet- all I'm basically looking for is familiar hair.

 I was trying to pinpoint Claude's sleek hair, Althea's reddish blonde hair, Valencia's long platinum blonde hair, Vale's black wavy messy hair, Luka's weird mullet- all I'm basically looking for is familiar hair

{ A/N: Luka, you and your crusty cut, mole on neck, and bAttle scars! Anyway, make this boi's design somehow fit your imagination bye }

Annoyed that no one recognizable is in sight, I latch a hook into a part of the Walls and pull myself towards it.

I successfully land, removing my hands from the gear's triggers and dismantling it. I throw them behind me and remove the Survey Corps cardigan afterward.

I tie the cardigan around my waist as I walk to the edge of the structure. When secured, I kneel down to comfortably seat myself so close to the Wall's brink that I could easily fall off.

Just like the good times in the Underground.. except now I bask in the sun's overbearing brightness, fresh air, social life, and the contrast of humans in the Above.

"Contrast of social life."

Down below, of course there were terrible people and they were never ashamed to say so but here? Everyone's so two faced.

But how about Levi? Is he two-faced or just a brick wall with no life?

I can never authentically decipher his actual feelings or current emotions. No one can. He's like a book that had erase ink spilt all over the writings. I can only truly understand him if I take time picking on the erasure.

Distraught, I punch the spot beside me and more of the same movements physically echo.

This continues on until the Wall now has some sort of dent. Frankly, I don't care. I'm not going to apologize to the Colossal Titan's in there.

But my head rang during every punch I gave to floor. I hiss in pain as I touch my forehead.

My hands fall back to my lap and I slouch, eyes naturally looking down from the highest position at 50 feet. I could really die if I fall from this height but I said that a lot.. especially before.

I begin to reminisce the years before, the times before Levi dragged me up here. How I was a vigilante who avenged women- only women. I hated men back then but now I think differently.

Honestly, I did learn valuable lessons here like how all men aren't the same and..

..how to let go of my mask.

My thought process gets interrupted when someone lands beside me and without looking, I can already feel their solemn vibrations.

"Welcome to the party," I sarcastically greet.