006 - Eren's Titan Arm Incident

A MONTH LATER

Hange vents to themself, disheartened when we realized that Eren cant turn into a Titan whenever he wants.

I'm standing awkwardly between all of them as Eren and the rest of the Levi Squad communicate on the outdoor lunch table.

"Isn't Hange going a bit too aggressive on the kid?" I ask Levi beside me.

"It's for our own good," he answers. "Life isn't fair, you know."

I softly bite my tongue at this and walk over to Eren, placing a hand on his shoulder. He looks surprised at this but smiles at me when he realizes who it was.

"How are you, Eriboy?" I smile, looking towards his plate. "You should eat more to restore lots of energy for later's tests."

"I'm stuffed enough, Katze." he complains. "And stop calling me that."

"Oi, oi. Where's the respect to your superior, Eriboy?" I chuckle as I ruffle his hair.

"Sheesh, Katze is so cold to everyone but Eren." Oluo blows a raspberry.

"If you're going to get all comfortable with me why not tell me your real name?" Eren unconsciously pouts.

Levi walks towards the table to inspect the current situation. I feel like I've built trust enough to tell him this little bit important detail about me but all that trust could go down fast. I guess I'll just yolo it. "Hm," I pretend to think. "Why not?"

Everyone seems surprised by this. "For real?" Petra lights up.

"Ha. Only Eren."

"You'd tell Eren your name just like that?" Levi scoffs, crossing his arms. "You're so nice to him but a dick to the rest of us."

"Nah, I'm an absolute sweetheart." I sarcastically say. "But anyway, I still consider you as someone close to me," I shrug towards Eren, leaning my face to his ear. "My name's (F/N) (L/N)."

Eren's eyes widen. "Woah, that's pretty badass! (F/N) is such a well picked name!"

My shoulders drop and everyone else cheers. "Eren, you bastard!" I growl and smack the back of his head.

Levi widens his eyes as if something Eren said made him realize something and everyone else are aweing.

"Judging by your name does that mean your a female?" Eld asks.

"No." Levi quickly answers.

"Wow. That's such a cool name," Oluo admits. "Then why go by Katze?"

"Because I'm an undercover person who wears a Cat mask, smartass."

"HEY, HEY!" Oluo raises his voice when he notices the sarcasm.

"When do you guys not fight?" Eld rolls his eyes.

As Oluo begins to berate me as I awkwardly stay silent and stand still, Eren accidentally drops his spoon but I pay no mind to it. He leans down to grab it but something surprising happens.

A little explosion combusts, causing me to get thrown far by it. "KATZE!" Levi frustratedly screams after me.

I roll on the floor and grunt in slight pain. I open one eye to see what was happen and find Eren connected to some huge arm.