Chapter 14: Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army

3rd POV:

Now, let it be said that Izuku isn't a petty bitch at all. Instead, it should be known that he is a major petty bitch! When Toga's clone finished in the meeting Izuku just fell out of his chair laughing and clutching his stomach. They had slipped a bug to watch through on the clone so they were playing the memories and recording them like normal. As such, they saw how Nezu asked if the Verdant organization would be willing to help them deal with the Meta Liberation Army. Izuku just couldn't hold it in anymore that the heroes were asking their enemy to help with dealing with such an issue. "Just goes to show that society needs to be changed since the heroes realize they are screwed if they don't get help with dealing with the Meta Liberation Army before All For One decides to get involved with everything," Izuku stated. The others could only shake their head at what they just learned but none the less they would help. It of course didn't cost them anything to send a large army of clones of some of their advanced units and Guards while keeping the real ones hidden away. As such, the Verdant didn't really have to waste resources except to plan things out.

"Twice... did I ever tell you how much I adore you? Because honestly, you alone keep this organization going so smoothly for me. I would have to be running myself to death to deal with a lot of issues if you weren't around!" Izuku said as he leaned back and looked at Twice with a smile. Twice just hugged Izuku and thanked him. As such, they got busy making the plans for the battle that would happen. Izuku knew that a lot of heroes were likely to die in the fight but he was not going to risk any of his people when he can send clones in to support. Twice has gotten better and is close to making clones of himself which would expand their abilities. However, as it stands, Twice can make a very decent number of clones before he faces quirk exhaustion so they were not in any threat of having to use actual men and women of their military power.

Several months passed and now it was about one month before the summer break and Izuku's spy network reported that they have successfully found the doctor's location! Izuku wasn't willing to go after the doctor right at this moment though due to All For One still being around. They didn't know what quirks he had to just teleport the doctor back. As such, it became a waiting game for the downfall of the doctor. However, in other news, it was time for the battle between the heroes and Meta Liberation Army! Based on the bugs that followed Nezu around, Izuku was surprised he never found them but oh well! The bugs were more or less actual bugs, to begin with so it's not surprising.

Izuku gathered his guards and had the advanced teams on standby. The Heroes were already on the move towards the Meta Liberation Army and Izuku wanted a gate on standby and ready to open about 5 minutes away from the battle zone. The Originals would be on-site so more clones could easily be made but the originals would not engage in combat. Izuku didn't want to allow personal to get captured since they had to be cautious of the heroes turning on them at any moment since heroes like Endeavor would be on site. As such, the original would keep their distance to be able to retreat easily. 

(Replace the League with the Verdant group.)

)