Chapter 1

Third person POV

Betty coughs "juggie"

He looks at her sad and holds her hand "how are you feeling my love"

She frowns "juggie go home- these hospital walls must be boring for you too"

He frowns "its not home unless you there baby"

She lets out a small smile "they should be releasing me in a few days juggie"

He smiles "so whats a few more days here gonna do?"

Betty rolls her eyes and smiles.

Bettys POV

I could feel myself getting weaker my the second. I could feel myself dying- i just didnt want jughead to see my die.

He sits by my bed side all day with me. Trying to make me smile. He normally succeeds. He would sleep with me a night time. I could tell he was scared and worried for me.

We were talking as normal. He was trying to get me to smile but it was hard- i was so tired but yet scared to close my eyes in fear i would die in my sleep.

Doctor masters walked in "hello mrs jones!" I smile. "We decided to let you leave early! Tomorrow in fact!" He paused for a minute "mr jones can i speak to you in the hallway"

Jugheads POV

Doctor masters asked to speak to me i felt my heart drop. I slowly nodded and walked into the hallway with him "whats- uh. How is she"

He sighed and i felt myself get sweaty-"shes not so well sir- the treatments are not working- we says she only has a few months- we want her to be happy in those months"

I feel my eyes water and my lip quiver. I bit my lip to hold my emotions back "a-are you sure you cant do anything" he nodded slowly. I felt a tear run down my check "im so sorry sir- we did everything we could- Shes a fighter she is- but she wasn't strong enough"

I bite my lip again to stop my lip from shaking. I say nothing. "Im sorry sir" he walks away patting me on the back when he leaves. I stand there not moving. Tears stream down my face

Shes the love of my life i cant lose her/ not yet we were gonna grow old together/ have babies- i cant lose her. I quickly wipe my tears and walk back in.

Betty looks at me sad