Part 16

Its been 4 months. Jughead was living in the house again but he couldn't open the bedroom door and he couldn't touch her stuff. It was her birthday today. He had to do it. He had to go into their room. He stood outside the door and took a deep breath.

He opened and and sighed. He could see where she laid. He saw her phone that played there last song. He sighed and bit his lip. He took one step. Then another. He was in the room. (Wait stop im crying again) he looked around and all he saw was betty. He opened the closet and saw her clothes.

He picked up one of her shirts and his eyes filled with tears. He hugged it. It smelled like her he was shaking. Tears rolled down his cheek as he sat down onto the floor. He couldn't breathe. He grabbed his chest. He was having a panic attack. J-"one- two" he counted things around the room trying to calm himself but there was just to much.

His breathing was fast. He shook his head in denial. The tears started to burn. He eventually calmed down and he sat there. He missed her touch he missed feeling her. He got up and walked over to the bed with her t-shirt still in hand. He stood on her side of the bed. He lightly touched her blanket. It was her favorite. It was white and fluffy and she loved it.

He let out a shaky breath. J-"its to soon- its too soon- you had time. You had fight left. You had me-" he walked over and put her shirt back and left the room. He couldn't be in there. He wasn't ready. He had no one left he didnt know what to do.

Bettys POV
It was cold. I saw jughead walk into the room. I promise id be with him forever. Oh god he's breaking down. I sat down next to him. B-"breath juggie" I leaned onto him. All though he couldn't feel her she liked to believe he could sense her presence. B-"i didnt mean to leave you with all this pain juggie! Please just breathe!"

She had no clue she was pregnant she would have kept fighting. B-"juggie" a tear rolled down her cheek as she looked at him. B-"forgive me my love" she ran her thumb over his cheek as he struggle to catch his breath. Sometimes she able to break through and talk to him but she just couldn't get through. She could before but she couldn't do it long enough. B-"let go of me juggie"

I watched him leave. Im a horrible person.