Chapter 12

Bettys POV
Shit hes home. What if he doesn't approve. "Baby im home" i heard him call out. Im terrified i dont wanna hurt him. He came into the room and grabbed the pills. J-"what the hell is this!" He noticed they were empty. B-"juggie" J-"baby what did you do?" B-"im sorry juggie- i cant die of the disease i have to die while im still me!"

J-"no baby you cant die! I cant lose you" He reached for his phone but I smacked it away. J-"baby please!" B-"please juggie! Dont let me die in a hospital! Let me die at home. Please juggie im begging you!" Jugheads eyes starting watering. J-"please baby" he spoke. Breaking my heart with each breath he took.

B-"juggie" I started to cry. B-"let me do this- ill always be with you i promise!" I stood up but my knees collapsed but he caught me. J-"baby- i cant lose you not yet theres still tons of stuff we need to do im not ready. We have a future" B-"you do" he hugged me tightly. J-"baby-"

B-"juggie-" i pulled back" B-"d-dance with me" J-"o-okay" i grabbed my phone and turned on "the night we met" it played at our wedding. I could literally see jugheads heart breaking as he started to cry with me. I wiped his cheek. B-"dont cry" J-"i cant baby i love you" I frowned and he wiped my cheeks.

He put his hand on my waist and we intertwined our fingers as we slow danced in the middle of our room. I rested my head on his chest. Im so sorry juggie. I could feel my life slowly being sucked out by the sleeping pills.

I looked up at him. B-"juggie" he bit his lip and nodded. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I didnt have much time left. He lowered me to the floor slowly and kissed me again. J-"i love you so much okay" B-"i love you to juggie" and with that. It was dark.

A/n: yall stop im ugly crying bc of this! I cant even with this story i cry every chapter. Anyways new part coming soon!