Chapter 10

Bettys POV

I heard jb run to her room. I sigh and i hear jughead coming upstairs. I lay down and pretend im asleep. I hear jughead walk in and he sighs. J-"i love you betty but you need to stop pushing me away" he placed something onto the nightstand. I felt so bad. He walked into the bathroom and got ready for bed.

Jugheads POV

I missed betty. I knew she was there but i missed the real betty- the betty who didnt push people away- i wish she would just- stop giving up on herself. I cant help her about this and this is making it worse.

A few weeks later

Jellybean was in Toledo with my mom and betty was getting worse. This morning i woke up to betty on my chest sleeping. Not short after she woke up and sighed. J-"whats wrong?" B-"i need to pee" i chuckled. J-"then go" she sat up and when she put her weight on her feet she fell to her knees. I sat up and walked over quickly.

J-"are you okay?" She nodded. B-"i need a minute" she hated when i helped her but i dont care. I kneeled down in front of her. B-"jug-" J-"are you ready to stand up?" She nodded. I gently helped lift her up and she walked to the bathroom. God i feel so bad.

Bettys POV
I can barley get out of bed! I have to do it- today, im so sorry jug, i hope he remembers i always love him. I walked out of the bathroom. Jughead was dressed and scrolling his phone sitting on the bed. J-"hey" he smiled. B-"hey" i went downstairs and made myself a cup of coffee and jughead came downstairs. Jughead soon came downstairs.

J-"hey im going to the store" B-"okay!" J-"bye- i love you" B-"i love you too" he kissed me and left. I sighed and walked over to the medicine cabinet and pulled put a bottle of pills. Sleeping pills.