Part 15

A/n: i cant sleep help

Jugheads POV
I walked into the morgue and saw it. Her lifeless body laying there. I held back my tears as i looked at the corneal (is that its called? Idk) J-"w-whats wrong?" "This may hurt but- she's pregnant"

Jughead looked up from betty at the doctor. He was shocked. J-"what!" "Shes 10 weeks pregnant" J-"s-she is?" "But- unfortunately the sleeping pills also killed the baby-" jughead looked down at betty. "Ill give you a minute" he left. Jughead looked at betty and the stitches on her chest from the autopsy. Jughead grabbed her hand. It was cold and it hurt his chest.

His heart was hurting so bad there was so much pain. He put his hand on his chest trying to stop the pain. J-"im sorry betty- you always wanted kids- i did too" he chuckled softly. J-"its my fault of i would have called 911-" he sighed. The pain in his chest was getting impossible for him to bare. He looked down at her. He kissed her forehead softly. J-"i love you baby" He left. He sat down on the stairwell trying to catch his breath.

He was feeling so much pain- guilt- emptiness he couldn't bare it. A tear rolled down his cheek. He felt a hand on his shoulder that was way to Familiar. He looked up and saw betty. B-"let me go" he jumped and she was gone. J-"shit" he scratched the back of his neck. He turned around and left. He was going crazy. He couldn't breathe and he was seeing things.

Jughead sighed. He went back to his parents house. He saw gladys doctoring up fp. He stood and listened. Fp-"im gonna kill him" G-"you cant fight him!" Fp-"why the hell not!" G-"because he wont fight back! Hes hurting he will let you kill him" Fp-"fine then!" G-"you will not touch him or ill call the cops. This would be your third strike on parole youd get 30 years and another 5 for assault an extra 10 for child abuse"

Fp-"hes oved 18!" G-"hes still your kid. Do you even have 45 years left? You would be in your 80s!" Fp sighed. Fp-"fine- ill just piss him off constantly!" G-"just dont fight him- also you would get life for murder. The Melendez brothers did"

Jughead walked inside and stood infront of fp. J-"bedroom- sleeping pills- i lost two important people that day. My child and the love of my life- can i answer anymore questions or can i go?" Fp was shocked. G-"your child" fp-"as in my grandchild!" J-"you guys lost something too" he turned and left.

A/N: i know this is supposed to be Jugheads pov but i don't normally write in povs and i lost track sooooooo *kiss kiss*