Part 14

Narrator POV
Jughead had been broken for a month. Hes been living with his mom and jellybean recently found out that betty died. Jughead hardly ate- showered- left the room. Jughead sat in his room. Another day of doing nothing. Gladys came in and placed some food in front of him.

G-"you haven't eaten in a month Jughead- you have to eat something" she sat on the bed next to the food. G-"i get it- she died and you feel empty but do you think this is the life she wanted for you. So get your ass up and shower" she smacked him across she back of his head and left. Jughead looked at his food. He didn't eat it. He did shower and he went to the kitchen.

Fp-"look who left his cave" Jughead looked at fp with an annoyed glare. Jughead grabbed a bottle of water. He saw the world in grey. It wasn't the same without his sunshine there to smile everyday. G-"so i was wondering-" Fp-"now that you showered we want you to come work at the job site. Your a writer but you need a break from it. Get the chance to break stuff"

Jughead shook his head. Gladys had Just finished making some breakfast. G-"hungry?" Jughead shook his head. Fp-"jughead answer us- where did she kill herself. Bathroom- street? Kitchen? Where because we are tired of you here!" Jughead didnt say anything. He just turned around and leaned against the counter while a tear rolled down his cheek.

Fp-"and how did she do it? She slit her wrist? Crash her car? Jump off the roof! What did she do?" There went another tear. G-"stop fp hes not ready" Fp-"hes a grown ass man! He needs to stop being a baby she wasn't worthy of him anyways!" Jughead spun around really fast. J-"shut you goddamn mouth or ill shut it for you!" Gladys looked at jughead confused. Shes never seen this side of him.

Fp-"youd really hit your own father" J-"im a grown ass man ill do as i fucking please!" Fp stood up. Fp-"listen here little punk" they were standing chest to chest but Jughead was bigger than fp in every way (wink wink). Fp-"why care so much about a worthless cooper girl? Why do i have to share my name with her-" Jughead threw a hard right followed by a left taking fp to the ground.

G-"jughead!" Jughead lost control he just hit fp until some guys pried him off of fp. Sweetpea and fangs. They were passing by and heard Gladys yelling. Jughead jerked his arms free and stormed out.

Jughead paced back and forth. What was he becoming. Some animal? Betty wouldn't want this shed put him in timeout. Jughead scratched the back of his head. He lost control. He was shaking.

His phone rang. J-"h-hello?" "Hi this is riverdale county morgue im calling to let you know we did an autopsy- and we need you to come down here" j-"whats wrong?" "Just get down here" Jughead hung up and went to the morgue. They opened the door and there. He saw it.