𝘑𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴.

───

It's been almost a week since Ray officially announced 'Kid Danger' as his sidekick to the public and Henry somehow almost ruined that after exposing his identity to Charlotte while almost letting the Phone Shark get away.

The situation was very entertaining to Y/n but luckily, everything turned out well in the end and Henry stayed as Captain Man's sidekick.

His bestfriend, Charlotte didn't get her memories erased which was kind of exciting for Y/n since he loved making new friends.

The mancave was beginning to feel less lonelier and a bit more lively than ever.. and the taller male knew that.

The three heroes stand in front of the Mayor as they prepared to receive another award for saving the town.

Charlotte was sat in the front row next to Jasper and Piper, who was also know as Henry's little sister.

"--And so, my fellow Swellviewians, as vice mayor of this fine city, I present these medals of recognition for bravery and community service to our own H/n, Captain Man and Kid Danger." The man announced as a women in a tight dress put the medals around their necks.

"Oh, and please accept this coupon for one free medium frozen yogurt" Mr. Vice Mayor Willard said as he proudly handed the teen hero the coupon.

"Wow for each?" Y/n whispered and the man's smile fell while leaning closer to H/n as he clapped with the crowd.

"No, you'll have to split the yogurt"

"Oh, How generous of.. you." Y/n replied unsurely as he raised his eyebrows under the mask as Ray walked up to the Podium.

"Thank you, vice mayor. And thank you, citizens of Swellview." He announcef as he waved and started to speak about stuff Y/n could barely make out from how drowsy and tired he felt.

Henry taps his shoulder to wake him up from his daze and before Y/n realized, the crowd cheered loudly as the taller male called Henry up to say something.

"Kid Danger, you're up." He called as Henry nodded and stepped forward. A girlish shriek almost scares him to death as he stiffened.

"We love you, Kid Danger!" Piper cried as Henry hissed and rubbed the outside of his ears.

The blonde scratched his cheek as he looked back at Y/n who nudged him to go ahead while sending him a thumbs up that boosted his confidence.

"Kid Danger is so hot.." Piper told Charlotte as the darker skinned female gave her a weird look in return.

"Yeah, you don't want to be saying that." Charlotte murmured as Piper ignored her and paid close attention to the three heroes.

"Even though I've only been a sidekick for a short time, I really think that--" Henry paused as music started to play through the speakers signaling the people that it was time to go.

"Wha... seriously? They're playing me off?!" Henry whined as the H/c haired teen stifled a laugh next to Ray.

"I think there was a time limit." Ray mentioned as Henry slumped his shoulders with a small pout.