MARCO POLO

"GAME: MARCO POLO" said the phones as they all looked at each other. "The seeker had 1 beep per player to find and kill everyone, to end the game make it to the center of the building and press both off buttons, the buttons will be revealed when all beeps have been used."
     "Stay with me" said arisu as he pulled usagi closer.
     "BEGIN"
     With that the players took off running trying to get far before the seeker was released. Chishiya sighed as he headed to the lower level to look for any available weapons.
     "How do we get them to use the beeps without him finding us?" Said usagi as she walked along with arisu to find a hiding place.
     "We make it impossible to find us" said chishiya as he popped up behind them and grabbed a pair of scissors of the desk. "So I'd recommend you separate"
     As soon as he said that shots could be heard from upstairs. Chishiya ran off to find where to hide so his beep would be less audible.
     *beep*
     As soon as the first beep went off they realized he was right.
     "Stay low and don't make any unnecessary noise" said arisu as he ran off in the opposite direction. Usagi did the same as she found a piece of wood lying around and decided to take it as a weapon.
     Just as she found a place to hide she could hear a girl yelling.
     "CAN'T YOU FIND ME...IM RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU" she yelled as she by them knocking over things as she went. The seeker tripped as tried following her, by the time he got up she was already far ahead.
     *BEEP*
     "WHY SO SLOW....I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO SURVIVE" She yelled as she continued to run through the building and knocking things over. The seeker kept shooting in any direction he could hear here trying to hit her. Reloading round after round.
     "I think she's onto something" said chishiya as he left his hiding spot and began yelling and throwing things in the opposite direction of her.
     The girl looked at him before looking  at the seeker.
     "HE'S BLIND...AND HE JUST RAN OUT OF BULLETS" she said before running in the other direction and throwing things at the seeker.
     *BEEP*
     Suddenly the seeker changed direction and went after chishiya. Usagi soon enough left her hiding spot and began making noise as well trying to divert the seekers attention. With that they gave the girl the chance to suprise the seeker, she threw herself on him knocking him and herself down a set of stairs. Once they hit the floor she grabbed his beeper and beeped the remaining before running off.
     "HIT THE BUTTONS" She yelled as the seeker grabbed her and pushed her into a glass window away from the room. She groaned as she got up and threw a shard of glass at the seeker hitting him in the back.
     Chishiya entered the room to realize it took 2 people to push the buttons.
     "I NEED ONE MORE PERSON" he yelled out as he realised usagi and arisu were running down.
     The young her suddenly kicked the seeker through another room, making a run for the button as the timer began to count down.
     3...
     2...
     Just as the timer was about to hit 1 she managed to hit the button shooting off the timer.
     "Congratulations gamers" they phones said as the doors opened.
     The young girl slumped down the wall onto the floor as she tried catching her breath. She pulled out a first aid kit and began to wrap her hands from the glass cuts and let out a sigh as she got up and walked out like nothing.
     "She's quite an interesting girl, whiling to give everything for people who don't give a single shit" muttered chishiya as he walked out of the game arena and saw her boarding one of the hotels Van's. "I need to know more"