Resolutions

Ena slowly woke up as she realized she was now alone in her dimly lit living room. She then proceeded to pick up her phone and check the time, to her surprise it was not 8 pm. After her 3 hour nap, she felt rested and finally had the clarity to think about what had previously happened.

     "I need a drink" she mumbled as she stood up and walked over to her door as she slipped on her shoes. 

     As she grabbed her wallet and jacket she walked out of the house as she headed to her favorite bar. All she could think of as she walked was of all the troubles that Niragi has brought to her life. Once she reached the bar she walked in and sat down at an empty table as a waitress walked over and took her order. 

     Meanwhile back at Niragi's house, a storm was forming. 

     "Look your parents wanted you back so now they can have you" niragi argued as he grabbed Emiko's last pieces of clothing and shoved them into her suitcase. 

     "YOU CAN"T JUST LEAVE ME FOR SOME RANDOM BITCH YOU MET" Emiko argued back as she followed niragi as he loaded her bags into her car. 

     "Just go home Emiko" he groaned as he started her car.

     "You know what, fuck you and that girl. I hope you both rot in hell" Emiko yelled as she got into her car and drove away. 

     Niragi stood there as he let out a sigh in relief before hearing someone clear their throat from beside him. To his very surprise, it was arisu, Usagi, and kuina.

     "What" he exclaimed in frustration as he walked back into his house as they followed. 

     "So you finally made your choice" stated kuina as she walked into his living room and sat down.

     "After seeing how she went to ena's house the choice was pretty clear" he stated as he sat on a chair in the corner. They all nodded in agreement as they sat down as well.

     "When are you going to tell her," said arisu as he leaned towards him.

     "Whenever the time is right" he added as they all sat there silently.

     Back at the bar, Ena was currently on her second bottle of vodka as she danced with a stranger. They were both holding mics and singing along to the song that was currently playing.

     Ena took another sip from the bottle off her table as she continued to sing with her. For that moment everything was gone and her problems didn't matter. She continued to dance as the song changed and she handed off the mic. Although she wasn't quite sure why it made her feel free.

     Ena shook her head as the room began to spin. She just sat down at her table as picked up her bottle and continued to drink. Suddenly a guy walked up to her table as she sent a message for niragi to pick her up.

     "Can I join you?" he asked as he smiled down at her.

     Ena nodded slowly as she observed him. She was taken back by his beautiful smile as he refilled his and her glass with the bottle. 

     "Why are you alone?" he said into her ear so she could hear him.

     "I always come here so I'm not really alone" she responded as she took another sip and looked at the staff "they're like family"

     "what a family" he chuckled as he held out his hand " My name is Aiko, Do you wanna get out of here?" 

     Although Ena had enough common sense to not leave with a random stranger, She still felt compelled to do it.