secrets under the stars

"What's so special between them" said chishiya as he looked off the balcony from arisu's room as they all sat together and ate some food.
     "He's a spitting copy of her ex fiance" muttered usagi as arisu stood up with chishiya.
     "A while back she found him beat up and basically dying from a game...we were all gonna leave him but she insisted she wasn't going to leave unless we saved him." Said arisu as he looked at his sister drinking bottle after bottle at the bar. "Since he recognized me and usagi, he decided to use it against us since he overheard the conversation"
     Chishiya observed her as usagi stood up with them as well.
     "Sadly his personality is nothing like kai, but he pretends to be in order to keep her tied up" she said as she wrapped arisu's arm around herself. "Actually he reminds me more of you, very smart and condescending on the outside but on the inside he was so soft and loving for her."
     Arisu nodded as he sighed.
     "If he had stayed that day, ena would be the same loving and sweet girl she was" said arisu as he saw ena was completely drunk.
     "I'll go take her to her room" said chishiya as he looked at them. "I saw you guys arguing earlier"
     They nodded as chishiya walked out of the room and headed downstairs to where she was.
     "You think I won't" muttered ena as she set her glass down on the counter and looked over at the person next to her who she was fighting with. "I'll go so that stupid game and pass it...not only pass it but leave without a single scratch"
     "It's time to go back" whispered chishiya in her ear as he picked her up and began to walk back to her room.
     "Let me go, you already left me" she said as she weakly pushed out his chest. He walked into her room and set her down and turned around.
     "Your drunk, take off your shoes and get in bed" he said as he walked over to her bathroom and grabbed some medicine before walking back over to her.
     "You said you loved me" said ena as she grabbed him and put her arms around his neck. "Why did you always think you could do everything" she muttered as she ran her hands down his chest.
     Chishiya looked at her a bit shocked before realizing what she was thinking. He sighed as he walked her over to her bed and sat down with her as she continued to ramble on.
     "Why'd you lie" she said as chishiya looked up with interest.
      "What'd I lie about?" Said chishiya as he looked into her eyes.
     "You let everyone believe you died on accident...even me, but I found your letters...I know you completed your deck" she said as she pushed chishiya and stood up "YOU PROMISED TO LOVE ME, YOU SAID WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER....YOU COULDHAVE LET ME FIND MY OWN CARDS "
     Chishiya sat on the bed in shock. Ena started at him as she sat on his lap facing him and grabbed his face.
     "You and my own brother lied to me, you left me alone in a world where the only thing left is people who remind me that your gone." She muttered before pulling him in for a kiss. Chishiya sat there for a second before putting his hands on her back and pulling her closer. Ena held his face with her hands  as chishiya slipped one hand up to her hair and ran his fingers through it. Just as ena began to kiss his neck he remembered that she was drunk and thought he was someone else.
     "Stop" he said as he pulled her away and played her in bed. "Sleep"
     With that he walked out of the room and headed back towards arisu's room in silence.