Distraction

Ena walked down the hallway as she looked at a piece of paper on which she had written down everything from the message.
     "Ena did you hear" said usagi as she came running down the hallway towards her. "All the games have been shut off"
     "Not exactly, this is just their biggest game yet" said ena as she kept walking with usagi as she rearranged the words of the sentence. No matter what she tried it didn't make more sense than when they started.
     "How are you feeling" usagi muttered as she looked at ena.
     Ena thought the question through carefully because she knew at the slight sign that anything was off they would make her stay in her room.
     "I'm feeling good, although the cut is a little bothersome when showering" she said as continued writing. "But I'll see you ar-"
     "They're going to try and win you over" blurted out usagi as ena stood there confused. "Don't tell them I heard or arisu will literally kill me"
     With that she ran down the hall without an explanation. Ena stood there for a moment as she realized who she was talking about. For the last few days she had been avoiding them in order to not discuss what happened.
     Ena shook her head as she continued walking down the hall as she heard chishiya and kuina coming. She paused as she walked into an empty room and hid as they passed by.
     "You guys are idiots you know...out of all our problems that's the one you two want to focus on" said kuina as they walked by.
     "It's not going to take any of out attention. Arisu already told us to be ourself if we want the truth" chishiya responded.
     Ena sighed in relief as she got up and  looked in a mirror on the wall.
     "There going to get in my way if I'm not careful" she said to herself as she began to think about what her said. "ARISU"
     Ena quickly checked her surroundings as she took off running towards arisu's room. Before she could even make it to the door, she felt as she was pulled into a room.
     "WH-"
     As ena was about to speak niragi covered her mouth as he smirked.
     "You've been avoiding me" he whispered as he pinned her against the wall. "Don't tell me you've forgotten about me"
     Ena starred at him completely silent as she realized what method he was going to use.
     "Nothing to say?" Said niragi as he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I could always make you speak...or did you suddenly forget when we first officially met"
     Ena's eyes widened as she looked at niragi. He smiled as he realised that he had triggered a memory.
     "You weren't drunk?!" Said ena in shock as she looked at niragi.
     Niragi shook his head as he grabbed ena by her waist as he got close to her ear again.
     "You were so embarrassed I decided to let you believe I didn't remember." Said niragi as he looked into her eyes. "But I remember every second"
     Ena looked right into his eyes as suddenly niragi began to kiss her neck.
     "How you were basically begging for more" he said as he lifted her so her legs were wrapped around her waist.
     "Niragi" stuttered ena as he continued to kiss her neck. Soon enough she snapped out of it as she jumped down and opened the door, running to her brothers room. Niragi chuckled as he walked out of the room and bumped into chishiya.
     "Looks like you missed the fun" niragi said with a devilish smile before walking away as chishiya watched his every step.
     Ena closed the door behind her as arisu watched he completely confused.
     "Hello?" Said arisu as he sat up in bed. " are you alright?"
     "Yeah yeah I'm fine just...came back from a run" she said as she sat down on his bed with him. "Anything on the Riddle yet"
     Arisu shook his head as he looked around.
     "Ima gonna go look for usagi"
     He got up as ena nodded and layed across his bed.
     "I'll wait for you here" said ena as he left.
     Ena layed there as she pulled out her piece of paper again and began to recite what it said. Out of all of it the only thing she understood was that if they didn't do something soon there going to have to go from point zero.
     As ena began to zone out about her thoughts she sat up and shook her head. She looked through the room before she got up and began walking towards her room.
    "Lapis and ocean" ena muttered to herself as she continued to walk.
     "Why so serious?" Asked chishiya as he walked up to her.
     "Hmm, nothing I'm just thinking about the riddle" she said before walking into her room and sitting at her desk. "Did you need something?"
     Ena looked down at all her notes as chishiya pulled up a chair and sat next to her.
     "I'm just here to keep you company" said chishiya as he looked at her face to face. "you've got beautiful eyes"
     Ena smiled before looking back at her papers.
     "There, that smile...it looks good on you" said chishiya as he stroked her hair while she kept looking at her work. He watched her carefully as she focused on her notes. It felt so weird to him to be so close to her without her complaining.
     Ever since they met all their interactions have either been awkward or full of  anger. He continued to stroke her hair as he admired her beauty.
     "What is he doing?" Said ena as she stood up and looked out the window.
     Chishiya looked with her as well as he realised what she was looking at, it was niragi who was currently flirting with a girl at the bar.
     "Liar" said ena as she turned around and looked at chishiya.
     Chishiya looked at her as he pulled her in for a hug. As he did this it was as an alarm went off in niragis head, he immediately looked up to see chishiya smiling at him while hugging ena. Niragi looked down at his drink as he threw it and walked away.
     "Why are you being so sweet suddenly" asked ena as she looked at him. Of course she already knew the answer but she wanted to know what he would say.
     "I realized you don't need another guy doing you harm, but instead someone to care" he said as he gave her a kiss on her forehead. Ena nodded while her cheeks got completely red.
     "Thank you" she said as chishiya finally let her go and walked to the door. Chishiya nodded as he left the room.
     Ena slumped onto her bed as she began to think.
     "What's wrong with me, I'm letting them pull me into this stupid game."
     Ena layed there as she checked the time and realized it was barely 4 pm.
     "I'll just take a small nap" she muttered as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.