devil in the corner

"Ena you can't just go around doing things like that...do you understand how much you're risking" said arisu as he followed the young girl through the crowd of people back at the hotel.
     "Yeah I know something about how I'm your only family member that actually cares...blah blah blah" she said as she kept walking towards a bar that was set up near the pool. Before she could reach the pool usagi pulled her arm, she turned around as she looked at arisu and usagi with a annoyed expression.
     "You can't keep acting like this, kai would have wanted you to do better." Said usagi as she looked her in the eyes. Ena had a hurt look on her face as she grabbed usagi's hand and ripped it away from her arm harshly.
     "Don't tell me what he would have wanted when you two being stupid are the reason why he's gone" she said angrily before walking away from them and heading towards the hotel.
     "I'm scared for her, she has no regard for her own safety anymore" said arisu as he sighed and took a look at usagi's hand. "She's going to get herself into trouble one day"
     Meanwhile chishiya watched from a distance, intrigued by the girls lack of self worth.
     *a few months ago*
     "Please don't go out" said ena as she held onto arisu. "You just got more days...I don't want you to risk your life over something as meaning less as a couple of weapons"
     "Look I promise we'll take good care of kai and we'll be back before dark" said usagi as she patted her on the back.
     "Promise?" Asked ena as she held her pinky out for usagi to make a pinky promise.
     "I promise" said usagi as she smiled and linked her pinky with hers.
     "Fine...I'll trust you guys, but you better bring back my fiance in one piece" she said jokingly as she ran her hands through her long, pin straight, black hair.
     "Don't worry babe...we'll be back before you know it" said kai as he kissed her forehead and gave her a hug.
     *back to reality*
     "Ena...ENA" said kuina as she dropped some food onto her desk.
     "Huh" she said as she looked up.
     As she looked up she noticed her friend had brought along Company.
     "Who's your sleep deprived buddy" she comment before taking the food over to the table and beginning to set it all out.
     "His name is Shuntaro Chishiya" said kuina as she sat down at the table."he doesn't really talk to anyone so I thought he'd fit in perfectly to come visit"
     Ena nodded before signaling for him to sit down.
     "I'm Ryohei Ena" she said before she began to eat.
     "It's nice to finally meet you, I saw you earlier and I can say I'm impressed by you techniques" said chishiya as he began to eat.
     "Your the kid from earlier, pretty brave of you to go along with my plans" she said as she gave a small look of interest "most people just watch hoping I'll finally die"
     "What can I say, you reminded me of an old friend" he said before he continued to eat.
     Just as ena was about to take another bite, niragi came barging into the room.
     "Ena, I didn't know you had guest." He said looking directly at chishiya.
     She sighed as she put her food down and looked at him.
     "You know my rule" she said as niragi signalled for all of his men to leave. Kuina began to pack her and chishiya's food as he suddenly stood up and looked niragi in the eyes.
     "You can come back later" he said as kuina pulled him back and shook her head.
     "What did you say, I'm sorry I thought I heard you give me an order on what to do with my property" said niragi as he stepped up to chishiya as well.
     "You guys can go, I'll se you later" said ena as she put her hand on chishiya's shoulder, immediately calming him down. Kuina grabbed her food and chishiya as she walked out of the room as fast as she could.
     Niragi closed the door and locked it after them before going and closing the curtain.
     "You didn't have to be so rude, don't forget who owes who here" said ena as she pushed him into a chair and pulled out a first aid kit. "I hate when you call me your property"
     "I'm sorry" he mumbled as ena began to change his bandages. "I don't like sharing the people I care about"
     Ena shook her head as she to clean his wounds with alcohol.
     "I'm allowed to have other friends besides you" she replied as she look up at him.
     "I liked you long hair" he said chaning the subject as he ran his fingers through her shoulder length, choppy hair.
     Ena froze as she finished applying a new bandage to the wound on his chest.
     "Please...don't do that" she whispered  as she closed her eyes and pulled his hands away.
     "What are you so afraid of" he said as he pulled her so she was sitting on his lap, facing him.
     "I don't fear anything" she said as she stood up and handed him his shirt. "You can go now...keep applying the cream I gave you and you'll be fine"
     Niragi laughed as he stood up and looked her in the eyes.
     "I know the truth...now whether you choose to accept it is up to you" he said as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.
     Ena let a small sigh or relief as she grabbed her shoes and walked downstairs, headed for the bar.