Nightly love

"ENA...ENA" yelled niragi as he banged on her door.
     Ena groaned as she sat up and looked at her clock.
     "IT'S 8 PM NIRAGI, YOU BETTER BE DYING" she said as she got up and opened the door to see he was completely drunk. He walked into the room without hesitation as he sat down on her bed.
     "I want a hug" he said as he extended his arms out.
     "What" said ena as she looked at him weirdly. "No"
     "Why not, whenever you got drunk I took you a bath....I sang to you...gave you love and attention" he stuttered as he looked at her sadly. "Why do you always play with my heart"
     Ena looked at him for a moment as she sighed. Although she hated to admit it, he was right. He had treated her so well all this time and she always took advantage of it.
     "Why is he so special, does he sing to you?" Said niragi as he looked down at his shoes. "It's fine, I don't care anyways"
     Niragi got up as he stumbled to the door.
     "Niragi wait" ena said as she grabbed him by his shirt and accidentally ripping off a few buttons which exposed his chest.
     As he tried to cover himself back up quickly she realized there was a new scar on his chest. She walked up to him as she pulled his shirt open to realize that it was the same as hers.
     "Nothing?" She looked up at him in a questioning manner as he looked away before covering back up.
     "I didn't want you to be alone with your pain, I wanted to understand so I could help" he muttered as ena pulled him to sit down on the bed as she grabbed a first aid kit. She began to disinfect the wound and replace the bandage as she just stayed silent.
     "I'm sorry" she finally whispered as she finished. "For not acknowledging how hard you were trying. You could have treated me like you treat everyone else...but you didn't"
     Niragi looked up at her as he smiled a bit.
     "You always apologize but I never do...so I'm sorry" she whispered as she put her arms around him and gave him a hug. Niragi sat there and hugged her as if she was going to disappear as soon as he let go.
     Ena stroked his her as he continued to hug her and rested his face on her stomach. He looked up at her as he pulled her closer.
     "I love you" he whispered as he pulled her to sit on his lap.
     "I love you too" she said as he hug her tightly again.
     "You should get some rest"
     Niragi nodded as ena helped him lay down on her bed and take off his shoes. She covered him with the blanket as he fell asleep.
     "Goodnight" she whispered as she got up and headed out to his room together him new clothes.
     As she was about to open the door she ran into chishiya.
     "What are you doing?"he said as he walked up to her.
     "I came to get niragi new clothes" as she was about to open the door chishiya pulled her and pinned her against the wall.
     "So he's staying with you tonight..." he said as he took his hand and ran it down her face and neck.
     "I thought you said you were gonna be sweet" said ena as she looked at him.
     "Yeah...but you always go after the bad guy anyways" he whispered into her ear as kuina came around the corner with usagi and arisu drunk.
     "There you went," she said as she looked at them. "They were drinking with niragi and I lost them"
     Ena nodded as she looked back at chishiya.
     "I'll take him, I already have niragi anyways" she said as she smiled at kuina before pulling chishiya to her room.
     Once she entered the room with chishiya hugging her from behind she locked the door slowly as she saw niragi was still asleep. Chishiya began to stick his hands up her shirt as she tried walking him to the bed.
     "Do you remember..." he whispered as he began to kiss her neck.
     Ena smacked his hands as she pushed him to lay down next to nirgai.
     "Sleep" she said as chishiya groaned before getting comfortable. Ena took off his shoes and jacket as he fell asleep. She looked a niragi as she got a devilish idea.
     Ena looked at them both as she slowly took both of their shirts off and threw them near the door. She slowly put on chishiya's sweater as heard someone knock on the door. She ran to open it before they woke up.
     "Hey en- is that niragis sweater?" Said kuina as she looked as ena weirdly.
     Ena nodded as she gave her a smile.
     "I figured out how I'm going to keep them away for a while" she said with a smirk.
     Kuina shook her head as she laughed quietly.
     "Anyways I just wanted to let you know tomorrow morning I'm going to go out early and try to look for more medical supplies" she said as ena nodded.
     "I'll join you just pass by when you're leaving." Said ena as kuina nodded in response before waving and heading back.
     Ena closed the door as she looked at niragi and walked over to him as she got ontop of him. She began to leave hickeys down his neck, making sure her face wasn't visible. After leaving a decent amount of hickeys she got up and threw the sweater on a chair before walking over to chishiya. She did the same as she made sure her black hair was the only thing visible. Once she was done she covered both of them with the blanket as she undid their pants and put chishiya's arm around niragi.
     "What am I missing" she whispered as she looked through her drawer and found a condom. She opened it and set the wrapped on the counter as she hid the condom in her drawer again.
     "Perfection" she said as she walked over to her desk and write a note and stuck it to the tv before walking out and heading to sleep in niragis office.
     As she walked into the office she realized there was a girl waiting there for him.
     "Hello?" Ena said as she closed the door behind her.
     "Ugh...are you niragis assistant? I swear I've been looking for him since her left me at the bar and he's no where." She whined as she crossed her arms.
     "Well if he left you there...obviously you should take the hint" said ena as she looked her up and down.
     "I'm not leaving till I see him...i don'tneed to take orders from his bitches" she said as ena laughed.
     Ena suddenly grabbed her by the hair as she dragged her out of the office and threw her on the floor.
     "Next time you come near him, I'll throw you from the top floor" she said as she grabbed her face to look at her. "Do you understand?"
     The young girl nodded as she ran off, ena shook her head as she went back into the office and locked the door.