Emotions

"Ena are you awake"
     Chishiya and arisu knocked on her door as they held some food. They looked at each other as they didn't hear a response.
     "Ena?" Said arisu as he opened the door. They looked around the room to see it was empty. Her bed was made and all her clothes were folded neatly but she was gone.
     "You think she left to eat without us? We did take a long time" said chishiya as he set down the food.
     Arisu nodded as he set down his bag and looked at chishiya.
     "Let's just go back to my room and come back later" he said as he took out her food and took his and chishiya's.
     Chishiya nodded as they walked out of the room and headed towards their room.
     "1 or 2" said ena as she pointed to games while another member of the beach watched her.
     "I think 1 looks more challenging" he walked towards the building as ena followed. Ena nodded as she entered the game and picked up a phone along with a couple of other people and put on a vest that was offered.
     "GAME:HOT POTATO"
     Ena looked at the other beach member as she chuckled.
     "TOSS THE OBJECT BACK AND FOWARD, IF IT DINGS WHILE YOU'RE HOLDING IT YOU'LL BE INSTANTLY ELIMINATED ALONG WITH IF YOU DROP IT"
     They looked at each other as a cube at the center of the room was revealed along with a circle of place markings. Ena walked over and stood along the circle as everyone joined. She picked up the cube as a song began to play.
     Ena tossed the cube to a player in front of her as they passed it on for a while. As soon as it hit a women who looked to be in her early 30's it dinged. They all looked at her as her vest turned red as she exploded. They stood there silently as they wiped her remains of their face and kept tossing it. One by one they all went on dying until it got to ena and the beach member. Ena tossed it to the beach member as he looked terrified.
     "I have a mom in the real world....she's sick" he said as they continued to toss it.
     "I'm sorry for her" said ena as she watched and catched the cube carefully.
     "Please" said the man as he tossed the cube back to her. "Let me go"
     Ena chuckled as she tossed it back to the man, but became of all the blood of the other members it slipped out of his hands. He looked up at ena as his vest turned red.
     "I'll tell her you said hello" said ena the man exploded right in front of her.
     "GAME OVER"
     Ena sighed in relief as she took off the vest and wiped her face clean before reaching into the guys pocket and taking his cards. She walked out of the building as she saw there were two men waiting outside.
     "Who are you?" Said ena as she stood the cards in her pocket.
     "You know...you're no one now..." said one of the men as he slowly walked up to her "now that the boss doesn't claim you...you're free claim"
     Ena backed up as she observed them carefully.
     "Is that true? Sadly you're a little late to the auction..." she said as she put her hand on her waist to try and feel for her pocket knife. She groaned as she realized that she left it in niragis room.
     "Well I guess we can make an exception" said one of the men as they grabbed her and held her as the other tried to take of her shirt. Ena kicked him in his crotch as she bit the other man. The moment they let her go she took off running as they followed close behind. One of the men caught up to her and pushed her on the ground as he sat on top of her. Ena tried to kick and punch him as the other man came up and held her arms down.
     "You know what...you're not even worth it, but I'm going to leave you a reminder that you're no one...you're worth nothing." Said the man as he pulled out a knife and took off his belt. " you might want to bite down on this"
     He stuck his belt in her mouth as she squirmed around trying to free herself. He unbutton her shirt as he opened his knife and began to cut the word nothing on her chest, below her right collarbone bone. Ena screamed and bit onto the belt as he continued to cut into her skin. She struggled and fought to try and loosen their grip but it was useless. She layed there screaming as he continued, tears running down her face as she struggled.
     "There" he said with satisfaction as he got up and took his belt. "Let's go"
     He nodded to his friend as he fixed his belt and walked away. They both walked away laughing as ena layed there bleeding. She looked at the sky as she closed her eyes, all she could think about was how if she hadn't helped she wouldn't be here but instead in her room.
     As she began to feel like she was loosing consciousness she got up and applied pressure to her chest. Out of everything she was willing to let go, her life wasn't going to be one of those things. She stumbled in the direction of the hotel as her vision began to blur.
     "Come on sweetheart...it's just a bit farther" said a voice as she looked around. "Just follow me a bit longer"
     Ena looked up to see kai, she listened as she sped up as she tried to catch up to him while he began to run towards the hotel.
     "Just a few more steps" he said as he suddenly appeared next to her. "Run...RUN"
     Ena ran as much as she could as she walked into the hotel and stumbled past the people at the pool while trying to reach her room.
     "Ena?" Said a familiar voice as she turned. It was chishiya, he was standing there with niragi and the rest of her friends. They had been searching for her since they realized no game groups had left.
     "It's okay now" she heard kai whisper in her ear. As she heard this she moved her hand from her chest to reveal all the blood as she collapsed.
     "ENA" they yelled as niragi dropped to stop her from hitting the floor. He picked her up as he looked at arisu.
     "TAKE HER TO HER ROOM...SHE HAS MEDICAL SUPPLIES" yelled arisu as niragi nodded and yelled for his men to clear the path. Niragi took her in his arms as he made it to her room with her friends close behind. He stood there as usagi pulled out a first aid kit and began to clean up the blood around the wound as they realized the blood had stopped almost completely. They all looked at the wound as they realized what it spelled out.
     "Nothing" whispered arisu as usagi quickly grabbed a bandage and covered the wound.
     "We're lucky it wasn't too deep...she must have fainted because of the amount of blood she lost." Said usagi as she completely took off her shirt which was now dirty and torn up.
     "I know who did this" whispered niragi as he looked at chishiya. "I'm going to kill them....ALL OF THEM"
     Niragi grabbed his gun from the chair next to him as he stormed out of the room and headed towards his office. Chishiya looked at ena as he sat in a chair next to her bed and held her hand.
     "I'm so sorry" he whispered as they all sat down around her.
     Niragi walked up to his office as he noticed 2 of his men standing guard had hints of blood on their clothes. Without hesitation he took his gun and shot both of them dead. The men all looked at each other in shock as niragi handed them his gun.
     "Burn their bodies, I don't even want them near the hotel" he said as he began to walk back to ena's hotel room. As he walked in he saw that chishiya was holding her hand, he stood there for a second before he ripped him out of his seat and pushed him towards the wall.
     "DON'T TOUCH HER" he yelled at him as he got in his face.
     "YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING...THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU, BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID FOLLOWERS" yelled chishiya back as he pushed him away.
     As niragi was going to punch chishiya in the face he was cut off.
     "STOP IT" said ena strongly as she sat up holding her chest in pain.
     Niragi and chishiya both walked over to her as they saw she was awake.
     Niragi reached over to touch her cheek as she flinched. He looked at her with sadness as he pulled his hand back.
     "Where is he" whispered ena as she looked around.
     "Where is who?" Asked arisu as he moved next to her.
     "Kai....I heard him, while I was coming here" she said as she looked up at them.
     They all looked at each other as a look of confusion was on all of their faces.
     "Honey...he's still dead" said usagi as she held her hand.
     "I heard his voice...I swear I did" she said as she tried to stand up as they sat her down. As they did this, suddenly the tv in the room turned on.
     "HELLO FELLOW PARTICIPANTS" said a voice as they realized this was being played every where.
     "WE ARE PLEASED TO INTRODUCE TO YOU THE LAST PHASE OF OUR GAME, THE RIDDLE"
     They all looked at each other as the voice began to speak again.
     "SOLVE WHAT THE RIDDLE IS SAYING AND EVERYONE GOES HOME, IF YOUR ANSWER IS INCORRECT...YOU DIE IMMEDIATELY"
     Ena sat up as pictures where displayed on the tv.
     "AS FAR AS THEY MAY SEEM, THEY ARE ALWAYS NEAR, ALTHOUGH WE MAY NOT HAVE A CONNECTION, WE ARE ALL THE SAME, END THIS BEFORE WE LIE OR WE'LL HAVE TO START AGAIN"
     They looked at the pictures as they tried to find a connection. They were of the ocean, a lapis bracelet, and of crumpled paper.
     "They don't even make sense" said niragi as the tv turned off. Ena looked at them as she began to think.
     This was probably there only way out for a while, and all they had was 1 guess. She stared at the blank tv as she heard everyone downstairs talking.
     "We need to find a way to solve this...now" she said as they all looked at her.