Reflection

Ena opened her eyes as the sun began to shine through the curtains. She layed there as she thought about what had happened the previous night. Although she had known niragi for a while, it felt as she had waken up in a strangers bed. While niragi was still asleep she got up and got dressed as she stared at the combination of hickeys and bruises on her body in the mirror. She stood there for a while staring at herself as if it was the first time. As she looked up she realized niragi was standing right behind her staring as well. She quickly put her shirt on as she turned to face him.
     "I hope you survive this shit show and make it out" she said as she grabbed her shoes and walked to the door. "I'm sorry that all you saw was a friendship, if only you were more open"
     As Ena said that she shut the door behind her and began her room as she had already heard last night that usagi had freed her brother. She stared at her feet as realized how she hadn't even taken the time to dress properly. Her belt was in her hand while her button up shirt was unbuttoned to just below her bra. Her hair was a mess, she was a mess.
     As ena walked into her room she saw them all sitting there, arisu, kuina, chishiya, and usagi. She stared at them with a blank face. All of her energy and happiness she had left had died when she told niragi that they could leave each other alone.
     "Ena?" Said usagi as they all watched her walk in. They stared as they tried to make out what was a hickey and what was a bruise.
     "I'm sorry that I didn't share the other part of the-" started chishiya as ena held her hand up to his mouth.
     "I don't really care..." she said as she set her shoes down and grabbed some change of clothes and walked into the bathroom to shower. Usagi looked at the boys as she pushed them to stand outside while she and kuina talked to Ena.
     Chishiya and arisu got up as they walked out of the room and stood right outside the door listening.
     "Ena?" Usagi said again as she heard the water be turned off. Ena walked out of the bathroom completely changed as looked at usagi and kuina who invited her to sit between them on the bed.
     "What happened" asked kuina as she put her arm around her.
     "I was angry....that night when he was angry all I saw was the person everyone else saw, when he looked at usagi all I could feel was disgust towards him" she said as she looked at her hands."I was so angry that when he came upstairs I told him to treat me like he was going to treat you...I told him to get over with it so we can be even and he can finally leave me alone.
     Ena sat there thinking about what she had said.
     "I saw the hurt in his eyes as I told him that, I knew how much it hurt him that I didn't trust him after he had always treated me better than anyone else. I knew he wasn't going to do anything to me when he entered the room, I could hear it in his voice." Tears began to roll down ena's face as she continued to play with her hands. "I always loved him so much because of how much he reminded of kai...but as he began to take care of me I realised I loved him because he was willing to change for me."
     Usagi and kuina both put their arms around her as she began to cry.
     "I didn't mean to hurt him, I don't want to loose him but I don't want him to hurt the people I love." She said as kuina wiped the tears off her face. "I didn't mean for him to feel like I don't care for him, he's my entire world, I was the only person he could be himself"
     Usagi pulled her in for a hug as ena continued to cry on her shoulder. Kuina stroked her hair as she began to fix up her bed so she could rest. She set some painkillers on the night stand along with water and tissues.
     Arisu and chishiya stared at each other as they listened in on the conversation. Chishiya sighed as he walked away and headed towards his room as arisu did the same.
     "Lay down, take some medicine and sleep so you can feel better" said kuina as she helped her lay down and change into comfortable clothes.
     "We'll come check on you every now and then with food. Tomorrow we have to go play more games so rest up" said usagi as she got up and gave her some medicine before pulling kuina with her and turning off the light as she left the room.