Nightmare | Shota Aizawa

Your POV

Neijre pulled me though the halls with Mirio and Tamaki following close behind. Mirio and Neijre were both chanting "One of us! One of us!" While dragging me.

"Might I acquire why and to what location you are dragging me?" I ask emotionlessly. Finally they pull me into a room.

"Aizawa Sensei! Can we use the gym for a while please!" Mirio asked. I look around and realize that we are in the teachers lounge. Which is full of teachers.

"Why?" Present Mic asked and then saw me. "Hey there! You must be the new girl!" He yelled at me. I don't flinch while everyone else in the room does.

"It's an honor to meet you, Sir." I pull free from Neijre and bow respectfully. I stand back up and he looked at me a bit confused.

"We are seeing what Y/n can do before her first day at school tomorrow! It must be good if she was able to be transferred in the middle of her 3rd year!" This seemed to catch the black haired man's attention.

"Your a new student? I thought Nezu was kidding." He spoke. "Shota! That's mean!" Pro Hero Midnight spoke up.

"It is fine. I don't think I should be attending UA. I don't think my quirk is suited for a hero. At least, that's what I've been told my entire life." I say.

"Y/n don't say that! Well, can we use the gym?" Neijre asked again. "Yeah but now I wanna see Y/n's quirk!" Mic said.

I sigh softly and follow the small group of students and now teachers to the gym. "Alright. Show us what you've got." Mic yelled from the sidelines.

I stand still in the middle of the gym. "I need to touch someone." I say. "It will not be pleasant." I finish.

To everyone's surprise Aizawa Sensei walked down and stood in front of me. I take his arm and roll up his sleeve before looking directly into his eyes.

I touch his arm and Immediately begin to search through his memories. I find a battle with a kid that had blue hair and begin to play it on repeat.

Using my quirk I make the kid speak. "Sho... You have to let me go." He speaks. I pull myself out of his mind and step back, letting go of him.

He stood still and looked at me with wide eyes, holding tears back. "You could have made that so much worse." He whispered so only I could hear him.

He looked so broken. I should have chosen a less painful memory. "Yes. That's why I am a monster." I feel tears slip down my cheeks.

"But you didn't." Was all he said before leaving the gym. "I don't get it. What happened." Mic said confused.

I look over to them and wipe my tears. "I can search for dark memories in ones mind and change what people say and do. Or, I can bring closure." I say.

"It's called Nightmare. A villains quirk." I look down. "Hey don't say that! You can be a hero!" Mirio said with a thumbs up.