All-Might x Cyborg!Reader Angst

Your POV

I huff and slap my alarm until it finally shuts up and get out of bed. Quickly I hop into the shower and change into my hero suit.

It consists of black leather pants, a black tank top and a black leather jacket. I guess I prefer the lack of color.

I clip my combat belt around my waist and then pack it with my knife and gun before pulling on my black combat boots with three inch heels.

Finally I grab my sword and clasp it to my belt before leaving the dorm that was provided for me by UA and head to the school.

I walk to the teachers lounge and step inside, scanning the room I identify the teachers and find Principle Nezu.

I walk over and look down at him. "Ah! Good morning, Y/n! How are you this morning?" I stare at him and nod.

"Good. Reporting last nights patrol, sir." I feel eyes on me and scan the room again and see everyone glancing or straight on looking at me.

"Ahem. Of course. Would you like to introduce yourself first?" Nezu asked. I turn and look at every one.

"Hello." I greet before turning back to Nezu who rubbed his face with his palm. "Okay, we'll work on that." He said with a sigh.

"Your report, L/n." He asked and I nod. "No activity outside the teacher or student dorms except for Denki sleep walking." I begin.

"I took him back to his room but I may have startled him... by accident." I mumble the last part and cross my arms.

Nezu raised his eyebrow. "You scared him silent because he spoke to much, didn't you." He asked and I nod. "Affirmative." He chuckled and nodded.

"Well. Everyone this is the new UA Security System." Nezu said before pausing. "Uh, Security Officer." He attempted to fix his mistake.

"It's fine." I wave him off and he nodded. "Wait. Are you a robot?" Hizashi Yamada, aka Present Mic asked.

"Yes." "No." Nezu and my answer conflicted. "You have a heart. You are human, L/n" Nezu spoke gently and I turn to him.

"Half of a heart. I am 76% electronic, sir. With all do respect I no longer see myself as a human." I explain and he sighed.

"Uh..." Hizashi looked confused so I begin to explain. "I was kidnapped at a young age and torn apart to be experimented on. I am the first Cyborg hybrid to survive the Taziki Trials." I explain.

"Shit. I'm sorry, man." He said. Shouta Aizawa, aka Eraserhead smacked the blonde in the back of the head.

"I would refrain from harming your coworkers. It is... Rude is it not?" I ask and he looked at me before walking to a sleeping bag and zipping himself inside.

"Well, I think you are pretty cool!" Toshinori Yagi, aka All-Might spoke. "Thank you, All-Might." I tell him and the whole room went quiet.

"How did you?" He asked concerned. "Facial structure matches. I have kept it out of my records in case of a breach. Do not fret." I tell him calmly and he nodded slowly.

"You still count as a female so I am all for this." Nemuri Kayama, aka Midnight said. I give her a small smile.

"Alright. I will check the school grounds before the students show up." I inform Nezu and turn to leave the room but Toshinori stood up.

"I could keep you company if you'd like. Help you get around." He said scratching the back of his neck. A sign of being nervous.

I tilt my head. "I have already downloaded a detailed map of the school grounds. You do not need to be nervous around me." I inform him.

His cheeks reddened and his internal temperature rose. "Awwww, All-Might has a crush!" Midnight cooed.

"Do you find me attractive, Mr. Yagi?" I ask him and the room went silent. "I- Uhh. Yes. I mean! You're not bad looking." He stuttered.

I send him a comforting smile. "I would refrain from obtaining feelings for me. I am a robot. I don't have feelings anymore." I say simply.

I walk to the door and pause. "You can join me if you'd still like to." I say before heading down the hall.

I hear footsteps for a moment until All-Might was walking beside me in his true form. "You are still human, Y/n." He said softly.

I sigh as we begin checking the classrooms. I scan each room and deem them safe. "I do not believe it is your place to tell me what I am, Mr. Yagi." I answer him.

"Toshinori. Uh, you can call me Toshi if that's easier." He said. "I am not having difficulty pronouncing your name, but you will refer to me as L/n" I tell him firmly.

"A-ahh. Sorry." He said quickly and paused in the hallway. "I need to speak with Principle Nezu about something. I will see you around." He said nervously and left.