⚠️Demon Aizawa⚠️

Mature Content/Non-Consent

I wake up in a strange room and look around. I push the blankets off of me and stand up to look around the room and try to find a way out.

I hear the door open and spin around. A man stood in the door way and smirked as he looked me up and down.

I back up against the wall and watch as he shut the door. It beeped and locked as I noticed a keypad beside the door. "Fucking hell, Kitten. You look so sexy in that. Looks like the maid has good taste. Too bad she decided to talk shit about your perfect body. I had to kill her for disrespecting the Demon Kings, little kitten." He smirked and began walking towards me.

The Demon King? Was that the leader of the Demons? Wait... Is HE the fucking LEADER? Wait what did she say about my body? Wait dumbass he killed a girl! I try to back up but realize that I'm against the wall and try to run for the bathroom but I am easily grabbed.

"Nice try." He chuckled and pinned me to the bed. I squeak as he begins to grind against me. "S-Stop that!" I try not to moan and fight against his grip on my wrists. "Don't act like you don't like this, Kitten. Your little panties are wet~" He whisper in my ear.

"N-Nyah!" I moan in surprise and he let go of one of my hands and used the other to pin them both. He moved his hand down to my panties and gently ran circles against my clothed clit.

"Mhhhh, So sexy, Kitten." He purred in my ear. "Stop fighting me. I won't hurt you, I promise." He whispered hipnotically in my ear and let go of my wrists. I move them to his chest and go to push him off but his abs rustled beneath my palms making me gasp.

"Take off my shirt, kitten. Go ahead." He growled deeply and I did. I unbutton the black shirt and slip it past his shoulders. A soft gasp passed my lips as his pale strong torso was covered in both tattoos and scars.

I realize that I have completely slipped and decide against fighting it. I gently kiss all of his scars before breathing in his scent and sighing contently. Another moan escaped as he brushed my clit with his fingers again.

"Look at you, princess. Such a good little kitten for her Daddy?" I blush and give him soft glare before hiding my blushing face in his shoulder. He chuckled and I could feel it against my body.

He sat up on his knee and begin to unbuckle his belt. I blush deeply and watch as he slipped his pants off and then spread my legs. He lifted the nightgown and pulled my panties down with his teeth causing me to whine in want and move my little hips.

He pinned them down easily with one hand and looked up at me. "Your so wet, kitten. Daddy's gonna have a little taste okay?" He asked and I nodded.

Leaning down I feel him take my little bud between his lips and he sucked gently. I let out a surprised cry at the amount of pleasure and arched my back but he kept me in place with his hand and chuckled, the vibrations making me moan even more.

"My name is Aizawa Shota, but you will refer to me as Daddy, little one. Now moan for your fucking Daddy." Aizawa began to roughly kiss and suck on my clit before moving down.

He licked through my folds before slipping his tongue into me and thrusting it deeply. I scream out from the feeling and arch my back again. "O-Oh god daddy!" I cry out and feel my head lull to the side a little.

Fire began to dance through my body and I feel a white burn in the bottom of my tummy. I run my hand down my breast and tummy until it tangles into his hair.

I pull him closer to my pussy and cry as he went deeper. "F-Fuck daddy!!" I cry and writhe against the bed. I feel his hand grab mine and I let go of his hair. He gives my pussy one last lick before lifting his face and his eyes met mine.