Villain Aizawa

Your POV

"What!! Are you serious!" Himiko Toga, my one and only true friend yelled out in the empty bar. She slammed her hands on the table in anger causing me to flinch in fear.

"That's retarded! You brother has the same quirk as you and he got in!? What sexist bullshit!" She continued on without realizing that she had caught the attention of every villain that was in the abandoned building.

"Toga. Your really loud. Please just forget it. I would never have been a good hero anyway." I mutter and hug myself tightly.

"Yeah, well hero's suck! You should join us villains! C'mon your quirk would be so useful! We can be roomies!!" She squealed and pulled me out of the chair.

"Toga, shut the fuck up. Your too loud, you'll wake up Aizawa." Dabi walked behind the counter and poured himself a drink.

"Sorry, Dabi." I say softly and bow to him. He just rolled his eyes and walked back upstairs with his drink.

We talked for a little longer until the bar began to fill up. I look over to my friend confused. "What's going on? I haven't seen a lot of these people before." I ask her.

"Oh yeah, we have a meeting today. Wait, shouldn't you be at school?" She tilted her head and my eyes widened.

"Shit I'm going to be late on my first day!" I yell and spin around and run into someone. I squeak as I begin to fall but something wraps around my body and stops me.

The room went silent and I was pulled up and then pushed against the wall. "Who the hell are you. You must be why Toga was so loud this morning." His voice was deep and raspy.

I squeaked and looked over Toga for help but she just mouthed "I'm sorry." I turn back and look into the man's eyes.

They are red and his hair is floating above his head. "Answer me, kid." He growled. "I-I am a new villain... I was talking to Toga about joining." I say quickly.

The man looked me up and down. "You? A villain? What's your quirk kid." He said and unwrapped what seemed to be his scarf from me and stepped back.

"Um... It's telekinesis, sir." I squeak out and fiddle with my bracelet on my arm nervously. He nodded. "Prove it." He said and grabbed a sleazy looking man and placed him in front of me.

He looked me up and down and smirked. "Hey there, pretty girl." He said and his breath smelt really bad.

I try to back up and realize I am against the wall. Toga looked like she was going to help me but Dabi grabbed her shoulder.

I feel something touch my thigh and realize that it was the gross man. I scream and snap my eyes closed. A flash of wind flew through my hair and I hear the man scream in pain.

I open my eyes to find him across the bar in an awkward clump on the floor. "Interesting. You could be useful." The man finally spoke again and then walked away to Shigiraki and Kurogiri.

Toga ran to me and hugged me. "I am sorry, I couldn't help you! That was Shouta Aizawa, the BIG boss." She explained.

I nod slowly and try to stop myself from shaking. "If I had lied about my quirk, would he have let that guy touch me?" I whimper softly and pull away.

She shook her head. "I don't think so. Besides, he doesn't tolerate that kind of behavior. See he is dragging that man out back to be dealt with." Toga said.

"We heard rumors that there was a rapist that worked as a low class villain so he called this meeting to catch him. I guess you just happened to be a good puppet. I'm sorry." She said.

"It's okay. I need to go to school. I'll see you later." I give her one last hug before leaving the bar and running all the way to my new high school.