ChatFic [T.S]

Chikio
Were the flying fuck did you put my controller, you shithead.

Unknown
Who the hell is this

Chikio
Nice try, I remembered your number so it was useless to try and delete your contact, you little shit.

Unknown
You have the wrong number now leave me alone

Chikio
Fucking prove it. I know where you live
👁️👄👁️

Unknown
Fuck off

Unknown has blocked your number.

Chikio's POV

Starting at down at my phone, my face began to burn like the sun. Holy shit it really was the wrong number. "I am going to kick your ass!!" I yell out hearing the explosive boy laugh from his room.

I throw my phone onto my bed and slam my door open and March over to his door, tearing it open and throwing a ball of snow at my stupid brother.

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Baku screamed and raised his hand to throw an explosion at me but the door swung open with our very angry mom.

"Get dressed you little shits or your gonna be late for school!" She yelled at us but then grinned. Baku yelled back but I quickly dash past her to my room and pull on my uniform.

I quickly pull my hair into a high ponytail and grab my bag, running past Bakugou out the front door. "Hey! I'm getting there first!" He yelled and chased after me. I giggle and we both run to school.

Baku stopped in the school yard to yell at someone so I just pushed passed him and walked to classroom 1-A. Not many kids were here yet so I chose a desk towards the back to avoid eyes.

Not long after I sat down, Deku walked in and ran up to my desk. "Chikio! It's so good to see you!!" He yelled causing me to giggle and shoot a peace sign at him.

"It's good to see you too, Deku! I'm glad you got in and proved my stupid brother wrong!" I laugh and hear an angry yell. "WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY, KITTY!?" Baku yelled and my tail stood straight in anger.

"Who you calling kitty you fucking wolf!" I scream back at him angrily. Before I could attack him, a boy with blue hair and glasses began to scold him for having his feet on the desk.

Time passed and I met a girl named Uraraka and two boys named Denki and Karishima. We all talked for a while until a tired voice interrupted us all.

"If your here to make friends, I suggest you leave." A man in a yellow sleeping bag hopped into the class before crawling out and heading towards the desk.

"My name is Aizawa and I'm your homeroom teacher. Now put these on and head out to the training field." Aizawa Sensei held out a bag with gym uniforms.

"What about the assembly?" Uraraka asked and he almost glared at her. "UA doesn't follow a strict teaching plan so I can do what I want. Put these on and meet me outside in 5 minutes." She nodded slowly and everyone got moving.

I had to cut a hole in my pants for my tail but I got out to the field around the same time as everyone else. Aizawa Sensei told us to use our quirks for a test and whoever came in last was going to be expelled.

My brother went first and screamed die at the poor baseball causing the other students to look around worried. I huff and feel my ears flatten and my tail curl between my legs.

Finally class ended and it turns out that the expellsion was a lie to get us motivated. Poor Deku almost got killed by my brother when he used his quirk on the baseball thrown but Aizawa Sensei held him back.

I found out that he is the underground hero EraserHead and that he has a problem with dry eye. Two more classes passed before lunch finally arrived.

I grab some food from the hero in the cafeteria and take my tray to a small table in the corner and pull out my phone.

I should probably apologize for my harshness to that wrong number I texted this morning. I open my messages and click on the the little conversation string before replying to myself.

Chikio
Hey, I am Soo sorry for my mean words. I thought you were my stupid brother, Bakugou. I am really sorry! Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?

I sigh softly and put my phone in my pocket before picking up my chopsticks. Before I can even take a bite, Bakugou picks up my tray and carries it over to the table he was sitting at.

"Hey!" I whine and quickly rush after him. He did have my food after all. "You looked pathetic over there, idiot." He grunted before continuing to eat his own food.

I look up and see that Karishima, Denki, and a few others are sitting at the same table as us. I smile and wave at them causing them to both blush and wave back.

I take a bite of the cold soba and almost moan in delight. My tail swished behind me and stars lit up my eyes. "Oh my gosh! This is so gooood!!" I squeak and continue eating my food, earning a tch from my brother.

"HEY STOP LOOKING AT MY SISTER YOU EXTRAS!" He yelled causing me to look up confused and see Denki and Karishima looking down at there food with blushes.

I shrug and look up as the bell rang. I dump my tray and follow the 3 boys to our next class. We end up getting there a little late so I am forced to sit up front with Bakugou.

I watch as THE Present Mic walks into the classroom with his signature smile. I squealed happily causing him to look at me and chuckle.

Katsuki elbowed be causing me to let out a mewl of surprise and blush as all eyes landed on me. My ears flatten and I try to shrink into my chair.

Mic Sensei must've notice and began the class quickly. We learned how to say a few basic english sentences before the bell rang and the last class of the day came around.

The class began and bored me to death. I was sitting in the back after Iida, the boy from earlier with the glasses made the person who was in my seat move back to where they were sitting.

As I sat down something purple attached to my thigh from the little dude that was sitting here. I finally managed to get it off after flailing around a couple times and Baku almost blew the perverted grape up.

I lean on my palm and sigh softly as the math lesson droned on. A soft buzz alerts me that I got a new text message. I quickly pull my phone out and check it.

Unknown has unblocked you

Unknown
You mean the blonde boy with the explosive quirk? He got attacked by a villian this summer?

Chikio
Yep! That's him! He hates when people mention it. That's why I always do.

Unknown
You could prove to be useful...

Chikio
Uh... Thanks? I just wanted to say sorry about earlier. You kinda sus, fam...

I didn't get a reply so I quickly put my phone away and just waited out the rest of the day. Finally the bell rang and everyone started to leave. Bakugou already left so I pull my backpack on and head out of the school.