Lies we all Tell || Dabi

Quirk: Playing Cards
- Summon playing cards from the inside of your sleeves. You can use them as weapon—like a shuriken, or like an illusion wall or a shield. You can also control them telepathically

You
I waited at the training camp facility for the students of Class 1-A and 1-B. I was called in by the hero team, The Pussycats for an extra protection for the students—even though there are almost enough heroes for the students, but they just need to be sure.

I played with my cards, carefully building it up to a tower as I heard Mandalay arriving with her nephew, Kota. She placed him down the ground as she awaited for the students to come.

I saw Kota coming over to my table, "Hey, how's the meet up with some upcoming heroes?" I exclaimed excitedly, just to hype him up

But instead of getting babbling on how cool they all look, talking about what quirk they have, he clicked his tongue and walked away—also hitting the table in the process. My tower of cards almost fell off but luckily my brain was able to function and I caught the tower telepathically. I scowled at him as I build it up again, but a sudden explosion near by scared the crap out of me and the tower fell.

I huffed in annoyance as I stood up from my seat as students appeared one by one—tired and sore, dirt smeared on their faces and their hair strand flew everywhere. I smiled at their effort to be a hero—reminds me when I was a student of UA. I jumped out of my seat and I release hundreds of cards as to create a barrier between the facility and the students.

The cards penetrated the ground as I landed on my feet, "Welcome to the Training Camp, kiddos!" I greeted them

"OI WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Someone yelled at the back

"There's gonna be a few announcements before you step in the facility," I exclaimed

I announced all the rules and regulars, the events that they're gonna do and their supervisors that will be—of course—supervising them.

"All of you baggage are in your respected rooms, please use these cards to identify your baggages" I said cards came out of my sleeves as I transfer them to the hands of the students.

...............
The students now started their Test of Courage in the woods with the Class B as the "scarers" and Class A will be the "scarees" with 5 groups of 2 pairs enters the forest. They will take turn with scaring each other. Me, Vlad King and the Pussycats will supervise the students as Aizawa brings his students to a classroom because they failed an exam.

Few minutes later, we heard a few screams and yells from the students in the forests. I felt a pang of worry and doubt as I whipped my head towards the forest as I gasped in horror. The forest was now covered with pitch black smoke, purple smoke and blue flames. The remaining students panicked as they saw the forest on fire.

"MANDALAY!!" I yelled

"Yes I know!" She exclaimed back

I realized a certain salty child was missing as I look around, "Mandalay, where is Kota?!" I questioned

She realized that her nephew was missing as she tried to contact him through telepathy, but she couldn't hear anything. Suddenly, Midoriya announced that he knew where Kota is and will look for him. We tried stopping him but he immediately ran off. We were about to run after him, when a villain that looks like a Ninja Turtle and a man carrying some sort of giant magnet appeared. Obviously, they're the villains.

"We are part of the League of Villains Vanguard Squad!" They introduced, "And take another step and this hero's life will perish," They added as we spotted Pixie Bob's body underneath the man's magnet. Her head was bleeding and she was unconscious.