Cold Heart || Hitoshi Shinsou

Quirk: Teleportation
- They can teleport from one from one place to another in the span of 50 meters and they can create teleport tunnels from 10 meters only

............
You
I skipped my way to school—well to UA aka The most prestigious and elite Hero School in all of Japan. The reason I'm here is that I was in recommendations because of my quirk, Teleportation and I was placed in the Hero Course. But I am quite disappointed to be in that class, not because we were always targeted by villains, but I was in a separate to Shinsou.

He and I were friends—but not the best of friends—since middle school. I would always greet Shinsou and ask how his day went after class. Sometimes he bluntly says, "It was good" and sometimes he would pour his problems out because he was insecure about his quirk. Many of the students thinks his brainwashing quirk is awesome—which I think so too, but others thinks its very villainous. I was tell him not to mind those people because that will just pull him down to become a hero, but his response are always the same.

"Yeah, okay.."

I arrived at UA and there are students who are arriving—some of them are from my class. Then I saw a familiar floof of purple hair and I knew who it was. I grinned happily as I activated and teleported in front of him. His purple eyes widened and he jumped back from shock—like a cat as I hugged him.

"Shinsou! How are you?" I greeted

He sighed in discomfort, "Can you please get off me, (Y/N)?" He asked

I pouted as I unwrapped my arms around him—but I wrapped my arm around his, "We haven't been talking lately, I'm sorry if I haven't been speaking with you, because of what's been ha—" I was cut off by him, "It's fine.."

The tone of his voice was quite cold, but I didn't mind. I know Shinsou since middle school, I got used to him talking to me with that tone. We both walked inside UA without uttering a single word to each other as he walked away to his class. I mumbled a small "bye" before going to the hero course.

...........
It was lunch and I sat with Deku, Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida. We talked things out of the blue, until they brought up my friendship with Shinsou.

"Hey (Y/N), how did you and Shinsou knew each other?" Deku asked

"Oh, well, we were classmates during middle school. I was the only person that talks to him all the time," I shyly answered

To tell the truth, I like Shinsou ever since I started talking to him on the daily basis. But, I don't have the strength to tell him about my true feelings towards, because I was scared of rejection. Besides, it looks like Shinsou isn't the type of person to date someone.

We talked a bit more, until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and my eyes sparkled with joy. Shinsou stood there, a hand behind his head and his eyes averted.

"Hey.. can you come with me for a sec?" He asked

I nodded, grinning as I told my goodbyes to the group. We walked outside—where it was clearly empty. It was peaceful and quiet—well, there were a few birds chirping here, along with the soft breeze of the wind.

"So.. what do you want to talk about?" I asked Shinsou

His back was facing me as his hand went to his nape. I can tell he wanted to say something, but was too shy to let it out, "You know you can tell me if anything is bothering you.." I smiled sympathetically at him

He sighed, "Actually, I heard that..." He trailed off

"Heard...?" I asked

He sighed once again, but he face me, "I heard Hatsume that you have a crush on me.."

My eyes widened as I felt the world stopping. I shouldn't have told Hatsume that secret of mine. She was one of my friends in the Support class and she said she wouldn't say a thing about that, especially to Shinsou. God, he must be so disappointed right now, he might break our friendship.

My eyes watered as I tried not to cry in front of him, "Is it true, (Y/N)?" He asked

I timidly nodded as I hang my head low. The tears started to roll down my cheek as I waited for Shinsou's answer. I'm sure that he'll just reject me and stay as friends. But my sad train of thoughts was cut off when Shinsou wrapped his arms around me. I gasped as I hugged him back, but I was confused.

"Why would you love someone like me?" He questioned—his voice was soft

I was taken back from what he said and pulled away, "What are you talking about?! Shin, you're a great person, people like them just don't see that in you. But for me, I always see that, that's why I li—I mean, that's why I love you Shinsou!" I grinned

I can tell he was surprised about my honest confession, and he couldn't be more happier to have someone like me, "Honestly, I like you too, (Y/N).. I didn't tell you at first because people might drag you down loving me," He confessed

I scoffed, "Come on, I won't mind the nonsense they're saying. The important thing is that we both love each other," I reminded him

He smiled, before leaning down to kiss my cheek. I blush deeply as he chuckled and left, "Come on! Lunch is about to end, we better get going," He teased

I can feel that he was smirking when he said that, before I yelled, "SHIN YOU DAMN TEASE! GET BACK HERE!" As I ran after him