Stay Away || Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya x Overhaul's Sister!Reader
Keys:
(S/C) = Skin Color
Quirk: Overhaul
Grants the ability to disassemble anything you touch, as well as reassemble it in any configuration you desire, effectively giving you full control over matter.

.....................

The bell rang and it was the end of Ms. Midnight's period and it was time to go back to the dorms. Ms. Midnight bid her goodbye as she exited our classroom while we pack our bags. I was talking with Uraraka and Iida when Kirishima went up to us.

"Hey man, have you heard the latest news about the Overhaul?" He asked

I was confused and shook my head, "Not yet, why?" As I check my phone for the news

"They said that the pro heroes and the polices are looking for Overhaul's sister.." He whispered before showing the news to me

Uraraka seems to be intrigued and looked as well. In the article, there is a collage of the polices and the pros, along with a picture of a petite girl—who looks exactly like Kai Chisaki. "She looks kinda cute though.."

"If you found this woman—dead or alive, please report it to the closest police station or to a pro hero," It says

I gulped in anxiety, it has been long since we encountered the Shie Hassaikai leader, Overhaul. Eri—who once became his victim, has recovered from the domestic abuse and suffering she's been through, so she's probably trembling in fear to see this news.

"We should tell Mirio about this," Uraraka suggested as I nodded

...........

Once we left, me, Uraraka and Kirishima went over to the third year's dorms to pay a visit to Mirio. He was able to get his quirk back once Eri can control her quirk.

We knock on Mirio's dorm room and was greeted by him—by phasing his head through his door.

"AH MIRIO!!!" We all yelped

He laughed, "Sorry about that, Deku, I was just getting used to my quirk, since it has been long since I used my quirk," He explained, "Anyways, come in," He added

As we enter, he retracted his head away from the door and sat on his bed. His room looks very simple and a few hero figurines. Me and Kirishima sat on the floor while Uraraka sat on the bed with Mirio.

"What's up? It's weird for you guys to visit here," He grinned

There is a few seconds of silence, before Kirishima opened up, "Well, have you seen the news related to Overhaul?" He questioned

Mirio was surprised, sure he was able to beat Overhaul, but he was still traumatized through the things he saw. Of course, it involves Sir Nighteye and Eri. He slightly smiled but he shook his head. Kirishima sighed and pulled out his phone and showed Mirio the news.

His peculiar eyes widened, "I didn't know that Chisaki has a sister," He stated

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, us too," I said, "Mirio, what will we do?" I asked

"I think we should is what the news says," He instructed, "Let's try not to let her slide like what happened to Chisaki," He said

We nodded and thanked him before leaving their dorm. As we were walking to our dorms, we heard shuffling in the bushes. We all jumped as we're inside of some kind of horror movie. We looked at each other first, before we—mentally agreed not to investigate.

......

At night, I couldn't sleep. The fact that there's another Overhaul existed and is on the loose. Wondering, what if she has the same quirk as him? Or what is she's after Eri as well? Is she gonna make a new Shie Hassaikai? I sighed before I forced myself to sleep.