Pillow Fight || Class 1-A

Requested by: None
Quirk: Speed
- You have high speed that's more faster than the fastest animal or human alive. With that speed, you have very fast instincts and reaction time
..........
You
After the "Katsuki Bakugou Rescue Operation", they were safely got him back and the others as well. And after what happened in Kamino, All Might had to retire after fighting the villian behind all evil, All for One. Don't worry, he is still the symbol of peace in our eyes. But with those hapiness, it was replaced with regret after Mr. Aizawa told the class that Deku, Todoroki, Kirishima, Momo and Iida were involve and they were the one who saved Bakugou. I sighed as their faces were shaded with shame, I felt really bad for them.

But today was the day, UA introduced us the Heights Alliance aka our dorm. This building is the best since every class and course has one, from the first years to the seniors. Every room has its own air condition and bathroom, and students will have individual rooms instead of sharing.

"Good thing that's the dorm system, since I don't wanna room with Mineta," I thought

Mr. Aizawa left as we all rushed inside. As we entered, we all gasped in awe on how big and spacious the common room is. The kitchen and dining are right next to each other and a laundry room as well. There are two elevators for boys and girls and each floor is separated by gender.. thank All Might.

.........
After rooming around, checking every dorm that everyone has—which it turned out to be a competition, we settled in the common room and announced the winner of the "Best Dorm Room of Class 1-A". Sato won—not surprised, since the girls loved the cake that he was making.

Currently, we were waiting for dinner—some where in their own dorm rooms and the others were at the common room, watching the news. I was sitting between Tokoyami and Hagakure—who was chatting with Ashido. Not to mention, the Bakusquad was next to us.

We were quietly watching until we heard laughing and sounds of pillows being thrown at each other. We turned to the owners and it was Kaminari and Kirishima playing pillow fight. But then they suddenly threw a pillow towards Bakugou.

Let us a moment of Silence for Kaminari and Kirishima...

The two were ready for their death when Bakugou approached them with the pillow—a scowl plastered on his face. His best friends were shivering in fear—hugging and assuring each other that they wouldn't be murdered by their best friend.

But instead, he threw the pillow back to them—hard, "Since you two were playing fights, I'm gonna join in!" He yelled, before grabbing the other pillows and chunking it to Kirishima and Kaminari. Sero and Ashido find this amusing and grabbed the pillows and throw it to the others—including us.

"Ok, I see where this is going!" Hagakure cheered, before throwing a pillow to Sero

"And no using of Quirk!" I announce, "We don't wanna burn the place down," I added, looking at Bakugou

He released small explosions with his usual angry face, "Are you talking to me!?" He screeched

All of us started the pillow fight, when Sato came in—placing our dinner on the table, "Yeah, guys wh—" He got cut off by Ashido, who gave him a pillow, "Come join us!" As she pulled him in

It looks like Hagakure and Kaminari lit up a light bulb and decided to go to everyone's dorm room to join us. A few minutes of laughter—with the hint of Bakugou's yelling, everybody went down to join—even Todoroki. Now, everyone is having fun, Momo even created more pillows to use.

"I'm gonna beat your ass, Deku!!!" Bakugou yelled, chasing Midoriya around with his pillow,

Midoriya screamed in agony, but Todoroki saved him in the end. As for some of us just have fun, I was able to dodge some of my pillows, because little did they know, my quirk was activated. But then I got hit by a pillow from my left and I was confused, "who threw that?" I thought. I shrugged it of and continued to fight to the death.

These are the times that my class weren't stressed out with quizzes or a quirk exam that  Mr. Aizawa would hold. These are the times that my class aren't getting attacked by villians, none of us where kidnapped or hostage. This moment is our get together—where we hang out as a class, or as a family as small fluff of cotton and feathers flew everywhere.

But then suddenly, some of the boys were held by some sort of scarf, and we realized that we fucked up. Mr. Aizawa stood at the doorway, his tired eyes glowing red, his hair up and anger was plastered on his face.

"If you all have no idea, you're the only dorm who was causing a ruckus, and I have to barge in—just to see that all of you were having fun.." He said

We all pointed at Kirishima and Kaminari—who were wrapped in Mr. Aizawa's capture weapon as they jumped in shock, "Hey, Bakugou was in this too!" Kaminari complained, "Yeah, and all just joined in!" Kirishima added

We heard Bakugou yelling in the background—probably it's because Kaminari dragged him in, but Mr. Aizawa sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Fine, I'll let you all slide for tonight, since some of you went through a rough time, but clean this up and head to bed already!" He ordered, releasing some of the boys and leaving

We all looked at each other and shrugged as we continued our fun—no harm—pillow fight. Laughter rang in everyone's ears as we all enjoyed the moment before it lasts.