Jokes on You || Shouta Aizawa

Requested by: None
Keys:
(E/C) = Eye color
(H/C) = Hair Color
Quirk: Gas
- You can release strong, odor-less gas from your mouth and nose, that can knockout a person. You can wake up the person by inhaling the gas. That's why you use a gas mask to prevent the gas rom leaking when you talk and you can't get affected by your own gas
A/N: I have nothing agaisnt Ms. Joke, she's a very interesting character—tho she kinda reminds me of Present Mic, she just makes people laugh and not blow their eardrums
............

Shouta Aizawa
We arrived a Takoba National Stadium for Provisional Hero License Exam, and all of the hero schools—including UA is joining. The kids where all excited—except for some, like Mineta who is about to piss his pants.

"Mineta, dont say 'you can', say 'you will'" I encouraged
(Best teacher ever)

"Yeah, I so got this!" The small, grape pervert said

I nodded as we waited. A few students from other schools recognizes my students, because of the Sports Festival—including a few students from Shiketsu High and UA from the East. They were pretty energetic by seeing them, especially one kid from Shiketsu High—who is a powerful contender to be a hero, although after the entrance exams, he declined the admission offer of UA and decided to transfer.

"Hey there, Eraserhead!" A cheerful—yet annoying, familiar voice called

My blood drained when I turned around I saw an annoying grin on her face. A woman with green hair and an orange bandanna—which doesn't complement.

"Joke..." I sighed

She jumped in excitement, "It's been a long time since I saw you~" She cooed

Midoriya then started babbling, "Woah! It's Ms. Joke, the Smile Hero. Her quirk is Outburst, she can force her enemies to laugh which distracts them!"

"Um.. Mr. Aizawa, are you and her are close or something?" Asui asked

"Oh! Me and his workplace are close to each other!" She answered, "Let's get married!" She said

"no."

........

Inside the stadium, they started the exams and the students started to scatter to defend and get their license.

"Aizawa, your fly is down," Joke muffled her laughter

"Can I even get some peace and quiet?" I thought

.......

A few minutes had pass and all of my students had passed the first test—which is just tagging everyone out with balls, but more intense. We waited for the next test, which is a rescue operation and it will be more harder. They detonated the terrains into as they ready the members of HUC (Help Us Company). Then the walls of the auditorium started to move down as the students saw all the terrain were destroyed and the cries of the HUC was heard all over. The students started teaming up and search for some "survivors".

.......

You
I placed my gas mask on as I stand by for the call. I was called to be a "villain" for the students' Provisional License Exam. This caught my interest since I want to try something new—like knocking some kids out. I smirked evilly as Mera—who is in the Public Safety Commission, called in, saying that the students as started the rescue operation.

"Good thing the wall has cracks and the HUC are close to my position," I thought

I took a deep inhale, and release a thick gas as it passes through the big and small cracks on the walls.