Chapter 10 (i got my life together and counted)

It was just another day at the academy. Yue had been living a normal life for about two weeks now and was loving it. Kukai was unfortunately constantly busy with his guardian duties. The weekend was finally here though and Kukai decided he would finally take Yue to get a skateboard. 

"Being a Guardian looks like tough work. It's been a while since you've had any free time." Yue laughed while walking with Kukai down the streets to the mysterious store he was leading her to. "Haha, yeah. Yaya and I always get stuck with the boring work." Yue smiled and nudged him "Well, if you ever need any help, I'm not doing too much most days." Kukai smiled as his cheecks reddened "M-Maybe I'll take you up on that someday." You just love helping people huh? 'Shut up Em,' What are you gonna do about that kiss though? Yue's cheeks flushed 'I don't know Em. I might have been trying to forget about it.' Don't confuse the boy to badly, he'll have trouble enough falling for two people, not knowing they're both you. 'Ugh. I know, I know.' 

"You okay, you look pretty deep in thought there." Kukai was now in front of Yue suddenly "Oh! Yeah, I'm fine! Where are these infamous skateboards?" Kukai grinned "Almost there." After another blocked they walked into a small shop, Yue was mesmerised by the window, but inside she was in even more of a dream. "Woah." She breathed out quietly "I know right" Kukai replied in the same hushed tone.

"YO! Kukai, long time no see, man!" The two turned to see a high school student leaning against the counter. "Hey Mikey, this is my friend Yue. I brought her to get a board." Mikey had bright blue eyes and neon orange hair. "Well, look around Yue, tell me if you see something you like." Yue nodded and walked off slowly looking around, leaving Kukai and Mikey's chatter behind her. Mybe we'll find something like back home here. 'I hope so Em, I hope so.' Yue kept walking until she hit the back wall. Looking up, close to the ceiling, she saw it. "Perfect" She jogged back to Kukai. "Mikey, I found something I love" Kukai smiled with the elder boy, "Even better!" the carrot-top got up from his seat "Where to?" 

Yue led them to the back of the store and pointed, "Picked yourself a beaut" Mickey said grabbing a ladder and picking it down. The back of the skateboard had a galaxy design and the wheel had LED blue lights on them. "I'll go in the back and get the wheels put on, give me a few minutes" Yue nodded. As he left, an awkward silence hug around her and Kukai, until a new song came over the store radio. "Oh my god! I love this song!" Kukai chuckled "Really?" "Yeah, now dance with me, skater boy!" Kukai laughed again loudly, and the two began dancing wildly. At some point over the song their hands had joined to be crazy together. Someone cleared their throat behind the two dancing kids "Having fun there?" Mikey asked, Yue blushed as Kukai laughed again. "You bet." He said, but didn't let go of her hand while Mickey moved behind the counter.

HEY so new chapter WOOO I take forever, sorry. Next chapter will probably be Kukai POV  the video is the music and i would post the board but I STILL CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT IMAGES IN, see you guys soon! please comment and read and stuffs!