Chapter 2

HEY GUYS I GOT A COMMENT WOOH!!! I KNOW THIS ISNT MY BEST WORK BUT HERE GOES NOTHIN. O AND THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE COMMENTER COOL PERSON THERE CHECK EM OUT!!

I slowly walked forwards to the gate, past the hunter, past everyone, and eventually back to my apartment. I was exsaughted from not granting any wishes. It takes a lot so self control. "Hey Em, wanna come out of my heart now?" i asked my little Embryo friend. "Okay" Em came out and we talked for a bit, then i sensed something. "Hey Em, did you feel that?" i asked "Yeah, its another X egg, but this one seems a little more powerful than the guardians are used to." she replied "Can we go help them out? i havent done anything since I got here please???" i begged Em "fine." she said "just wear a mask" YAY!!!" i shouted and we ran out.

That is how i ended up in the park, character transformed with em sitting behind a tree. Since Em is special, i can character transform with her while she is still an egg. Suddenly a beam of power from the X egg came at me. I blocked with my weapon which was basically shaft made rom a beam of light. All of the gaurdiaans turned to face me. I jumped down from the tree 'Ready Em?' i asked in my mind 'Whenever you are.' with that i opened my mouth to speak.

CLIFFHANGER!!! SORRY IT'S SHORT IT WILL BE LONGER NEXT TIME WITH THE FIGHT SCENE!!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!