Chapter 3

NOW FOR MORE!!!

I hopped down from the tree and exposed myself in front of all the guardians and Ikuto. I wore a white mask with a black flower design on it. i was wearing a short sleeved dress that flowed out at he waist down to my mid thigh with a galaxy design on it. my legs were bare and then i had black combat boots on my feet.

"Hey, looks like you need a little help, huh?" I asked the guardians. They simply stood there shocked. I chuckled to myself. "I guess I'll take care of this by myself." I turned back to the X character (AN: I think i said egg before, I meant character Sorry :P) who laughed and shot a bunch of black masses at me. I flipped up and stood with two fingers on my rod the rest of my body perfectly strait. After the character had stopped I got back on to my feet.

'I would get this over with sooner rather than later' Em reminds me in my mind 'Ok Em' I said back. I hopped back up into the tree, ignoring the characters rant of not being good enough. I sighed, my patience running thin. "Oh stop wallowing and self pity for one moment and look around. The world is an amazing place, honestly there is no need for wishes because anything that really matters to have you can only get by earning it yourself." I finished my short speech, "but where's the point in reasoning with an X character?" I muttered and walked to the edge of the tree branch. I tapped the character with my rod, stunning him so he was frozen in the air. Reaching out, I laid my hand on his forehead, now covered with an X. "Purify." I said and was suddenly surrounded by a bright light.

Once it had faded I was left with a fireman character in my hand. "Feel better?" I asked him, "Yes, thank you so much Embryo. I was so afraid of disappearing, but I think I'll be okay now." I giggled "That's good to hear, I'll see you soon. Oh! and when you do come back, be sure to stop as many fires as you can alright, be the best of the best for me!" He smiled before popping back into his egg "Of course, Embryo, thanks again." With that he left towards his owner. I sighed and hopped down from the tree. "Hello there" I said brightly to the guardians, "Nice to meet you I'm the Embryo." "I think we all know that." said a voice from behind me.

THAT'S ALL!!! ANYWAYS THERE WILL BE A BATTLE NEXT TIME...... BUT BETWEEN WHO?????

thanks again for reading and DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!