Chapter ? (FINALLY IM SORRY)

IM SORRY ITS BEEN A YEAR OR SOMETHING BUT HERE YOU GO AND DEDICATION TO THE ONE WHO HELPED ME WITH THE IDEA! CHECK EM OUT!! THANKS BYE AND DONT KILL ME

Yue pov

I was casually making dinner for myself when Em spoke up. 'Yue. It's an X character. They're by Kukai. Do you want to go?' I dropped my pan immediately. "Definitely. We have to help. I'll just be careful. " I ran out the front door as Em changed my clothes. Instead of taking the stairs I jumped the railing, putting the mask on my face. We quickly ran to where Kukai was getting his butt served to him on a silver platter.

"Need some help?" I asked appearing beside him, "AH! EMBRYO?! What are you doing here?" "What did I say? I'm offering you help, are you going to continue getting your ass whooped (whoped ?) or accept my offer?" I giggled and Kukai laughed through blocking the X characters attack. "Well if you put it that way I have no choice but to accept." 

I ran up past the bullets being fired from the characters canons and landed a few blows with my light pole, only to retreat back to Kukai. "Okay, brute force obviously doesn't work we need a plan." I jump behind a tree with Kukai, losing sight of the character. He laughed maniacly and began to chant "Come out come out wherever you are!" Kukai and I were fairly close together and I could see a dusting of pink on his cheeks. "We don't have much time but if you distract him with close combat, I'll sneak behind him and do a purifying move o- crap" I was cut off by the X Character finding us.

Kukai hopped off on his flying skateboard while I pushed myself in the opposite direction with my pole,Kukai taunted the Character and I made my way to the back of him, but they were too high up for me to reach. 'Well Em we've got one shot, ready to try pole vaulting?' She llaughed inside my head 'I'm ready when you are.' I took a deep breath and ran a few steps before throwing the pole into the ground and holding onto the top.

The weapon was infused with Em's power so she had made it a little more flexible for me. Once the pole straitened again, I let go. I flew for a few moments before my hand hit against the characters back "PURIFY!" I shouted as the ability turned the black skin white, I began to fall. Right before I could let out a scream, strong arms caught my waist and my toes toutched the top of a skateboard. "Kukai." I breathed out gently, our faces were so close together, my eyes wandered from his to his lips for a moment, then closed gently as our lips brushed ever so slightly as Kukai leaned in. Wow I'm kissin-

"EEEEEEEP! I KNEW IT!" We were cut off by a shrill screech and quickly moved away from each other, I was still unsteady so Kukai kept an arm around my waist, his face flushed; for once I was glad to have this mask. The X Character we just purified was squealing at us. "I knew you'd be perferct for each other! I'M A MATCHMAKER EEEEP!! FANGIRLING!! YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE!" I coughed lightly, "Shouldn't you um get back to your host?" "OH! Right, well Good luck and thank you!" with that the heart covered egg flew away as Kukai sputtered "Uh- We -ah - aren't-" I laughed "Thanks for saving me." Kukai rebbed that back of his neck as the skateboard landed "Oh, it was nothing." I looked down akwardly "Um I best be off. I'll see you around." I picked up my pole and ran out of there, Em laughing at me all the way.

KUKAI POV

After the mysterious Embryo girl and ran off I touched my lips gently. What was that? She gave me the same tingly feeling as Yue, CRAP do I like them both? DO I LIKE YUE? Daichi nudged me "Uh-- Dinner?" "OH CRAP MY BROTHERS ARE GONNA KILL ME" I ran off with the thoughts somewhat behind me. She seemed familiar, that cute laugh I should recognise anywhere. Familiar. Oh well.