Chapter 5

NEXT CHAPPY!!!!

Kukai ended up dragging me to a skating rink. I was so happy! I hadn't skated in a really long time. "Umm, but I don't have a board." I said to him. "Oh! you can borrow mine, I'll use an extra." he replied cheerily "Thanks." I took the skateboard he was handing to me and he went towards a shed to grad the other one. I moved to the edge of the rink. Smiling I hopped onto the board an rode.

Kukai Pov

After getting the skateboard from the shed I went back to the rink where Yue was. I had just met the girl, but we clicked. She was a really nice person and I felt a strong connection to her. Maybe I liked her just a little bit. Maybe. At the edge I could see her skating. She was amazing! Doing tricks and hopping up of the edges. I was really impressed. "Woah." I breathed. She skidded down a railing and stopped in front of me.

"Love your board, it's well worn and pretty cool." she said "thanks" I replied. "I think I might get a new board tomorrow and come here after school to try it out." Yue said. "Cool! I can show you where the shop is if you want." I said, eager to spend more time with her. "Sure, I should get home anyways, it's pretty late." I checked my watch and sure enough it was almost midnight. and I had school tomorrow.

I walked her back to her apartment building. "I'll see you tomorrow" she said, "wait, I forgot to show you the shop!" I cried cursing me forgetfullness. "Oh, well it was probably closed anyways. I'll meet you outside of Seiyo, by the gates. Show me tomorrow, k? Goodnight!" She kissed my cheek and entered her buliding. I stood there with my cheeks red and eventually made my way home, grinning like an idiot.

DONE!!!! YAY I STILL HAVE NO COMMENTS OR ANYTHING ON THE CHAPTER BEORE THIS ONE (HINT HINT) BUT THANKS FOR READING!!!